According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Sputtering Targets & Evaporation Materials Market
: By Sputtering Method (DC, Reactive, RF, Ion Assisted, Magnetron Gas Flow, and Others); By Evaporation Method (Thermal, Electron-Beam, Vacuum, Reactive Ion Assisted, and Others); By Application (Electronics, Industrial, Energy, and Optics), By Material (Pure Metals, Alloys, Compounds); and By Geography - (2018-2023)
”, the market is driven by the considerable demand from dedicated end user verticals.
Browse 113 Market Tables, 19 Figures spread through 203 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Sputtering Targets & Evaporation Materials Market (2015 - 2023)”
APAC held the largest market share in the Sputtering Targets and Evaporation Materials Market
APAC region holds the largest market share and growth in the Evaporation Materials Market, and is anticipated to reach $1.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.4%. The sputtering target and evaporation material have significant market potential in Asia-Pacific, owing to the presence of diverse industries. China and Japan are the major producers of electronic devices and semiconductors, which is one of the major applications of sputtering target and evaporation materials. The major end-user industries in this region include automotive, aerospace, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, mining, printing, oil and gas, paper and pulp and so on.Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Raw materials such as metals including Aluminum, Lithium, Barium, Copper, Gold, Silver and many more, are provided to the target and material manufacturers by the raw material suppliers. However, the most important step of the value chain is that of manufacturing which takes place after the materials have been sourced. Manufacturing involves converting the raw metals from ore into sputtering targets and materials that can be further utilized in thin film deposition applications. This step contributes a major chunk to the value of the product. The value of the product increases tenfold.
- All sputtering target and evaporation materials have specific requirements for the type, thickness, purity and density of their compatible materials, which is a very important value-adding process in the value chain. Sputtering Target and Evaporation material equipment suppliers such as Sputtering Components Inc. provide various equipment such as internal mount end blocks, ram-bar magnetics, e-cathode, and magnetics and so on to the components manufacturers.
Key players of Sputtering Targets and Evaporation Materials Market:
- Owing to the applications and end user verticals, the growth of this market is driven by increasing demand from end-user industries such as electronics, energy, industrial, optics and so on.
- Owing to their significant applications in diverse end user industries, sputtering targets and evaporation materials market is set to grow at a considerable pace in the coming years.
- The global ST&EM market is set to experience considerable growth in the coming years, due to constant demand from dedicated end user sectors, especially electronics, energy, industrial, optical and others.
- APAC region is the major shareholder with more than 45% share in the global ST&EM market, due to the presence of numerous targets and materials providers and end user sectors.
- North America held the second major share, followed by Europe and RoW. Overall, this market will find steady demand from dedicated end used industries.
- The patent scenario for sputtering target and evaporation materials is slowly evolving, owing to the technological developments and growing investments into R&D.
- In the energy segment, photovoltaic industry is estimated to grow remarkably in the coming years, and so is the demand for sputtering targets and evaporation materials from this industry.
- Prominent players of the industry include Heraeus Holding, Umicore AG & Co. Ltd, KAMIS Inc., The Kurt J.Leskar Company, and ULVAC GmbH.
- Some of the independent distributors for sputtering target and evaporation materials are Meivac Inc., SuperVac Materials, Semiconductor Wafer Inc. and others.
- The key players which use magnetron sputtering include Gencoa Ltd, Torr International Inc., AJA International Inc. and others.
- Heraeus Holding GmbH claimed major share of sputtering targets and evaporation materials market. SCI Engineered Materials Inc. occupied second position pertaining to sputtering targets and evaporation materials market with 30% market share. Hitachi Metals Ltd also held significant share of 16% in this market. ULVAC Inc. and Treibacher Industrie AG held reasonable shares.
Browse Related Reports:
- Industrial Coatings Market: By Type ( Acrylic, Alkyd, Urethane, Epoxy and Others); By Formulation (Water, Solvent and Powder); By Component; By End User (General Industrial, Automotive, Coil & Extrusion, Heavy Duty Equipment and Others); By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and Row) - Forecast(2018-2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)