According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Solenoid Valves Market By Type (Two port, Three & Four way); By Operation (Direct Acting, Pilot Operated, Manual Reset); By Industry (O&G, Chemical, Aerospace, Automobile, Others) (2018-2023)
”, the market is driven by industries such as aerospace, marine, power generation, transmission, oil & gas, food & beverage, etc.
Browse 75 Market Tables, 178 Figures spread through 164 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Solenoid Valves Market (2015 - 2023)”
Asia Pacific to dominate the Solenoid Valves Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Solenoid Valves Market during the forecast period. It is expected to generate $2,543.99 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.5%. The adoption of solenoid valves in the industrial applications will enhance the growth of Asia Pacific market during the forecast period. China has the largest share in the Solenoid Valves Market. Growing countries such as India and South Korea also present better opportunities for solenoid valve manufacturers. In China, the growing investment in the power generation industry, which depends on renewable energy sources, is the second biggest industry for solenoid valves. Japan is slowly making use of green energy in hydro, solar, wind, and geothermal. The solenoid valve is an important component in these industries and aids the control of liquids and gases.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Aerospace and Defence sector in 2017 had a share of $121 million. It is expected to generate $126.88 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 0.7%. This industry deals with companies which manufacture private, commercial, and military aircrafts. The solenoid valves are used in the aerospace sector for many applications. They can be used in armament equipment, fuel systems, and shutter actuators. US and Europe dominate the aerospace and defence sector. Asia Pacific has the highest number of requirements for new aircrafts to be built during 2014-2023, followed by Europe and North America. Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Key players of the Solenoid Valves Market
- Solenoid valves are very important in the power generation industry. Growing investment in the expanding power generation capacity will spur the growth of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Increasing concerns with regards to the safety in the plants drives the growth of the Solenoid Valves Market during the forecast period.
- Governments of countries such as the UK, South Africa, Japan, and America are taking steps to increase the capacity of the existing power plants. This factor drives the demand of solenoid valves.
The Solenoid Valves Market is dominated by the companies such as ASCO Valve, Burkert Contromatic Corp, Danfoss Industries Pvt, Norgren Pipe Industrial Co., Ltd, and Parker Hannifin Corporation. ASCO Valve develops and manufactures electrically operated control devices or solenoid valves. It has branches in 42 countries. Burkert supplies fluid control products through its subsidiary Burkert Fluid Control Systems. Danfoss Industries provides products for residential, commercial, and industrial consumers. Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls.
Browse Related Reports:
- Control Valves Market: By Valve Body (Linear Motion Valve, Rotary Valve) By Valve End Connection (Screwed Pipe Threads) By Leakage (Seat Leakage, Valve Leakage) By End User Application (Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Fertilizer, Others) & Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market: By Solutions (Media Delivery, Transparent Catching, Others); By End-User (Media, Advertising, others) & By Service Provider (P2P, Cloud, Others); By Organization Size (Large Enterprise, SMEs); By Application (Online Gaming, Media and Entertainment, Educational Institutions, Advertising, Public sector, E-Commerce, Healthcare); Forecast (2018- 2023)
is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports
annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive,
Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and
Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life
sciences & Healthcare.
primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications
of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide
insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of
markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research
needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
look forward to support the client to be able to better address
customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and
get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact
us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)