The Polyvinyl Chloride Resin Market is expected to reach $56.7 million by 2023
Browse 63 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 120 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Polyvinyl Chloride Resin Market (2018 - 2023)”
Asia Pacific will dominate the Polyvinyl Chloride Resin Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $31.57 million by 2023. This is due to the growing demand for polyvinyl chloride in Southeast Asia. There is a high demand for the product in the commercial and industrial construction segment. China is the main manufacturer of polyvinyl chloride resin, followed by India, Japan, and few other countries. In Europe, Germany holds a major share in the market, followed by France and UK. In RoW, there is a huge demand for films, and sheets from Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The consumer goods segment had a share of $1.9 million in 2015. It is expected to reach $3.07 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.53%. The polyvinyl chloride resin is used in consumer goods such as clothing and leather. It is expensive than rubber, leather, and latex. PVC resins are also used in the manufacturing of raincoats, shoe soles, vinyl records, office supplies, and furniture products. China shows the highest growth of PVC resin in the construction industry. The increasing production of paints and coatings will also enhance the demand for PVC resin during the forecast period.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increase in the infrastructure activities across the globe will drive the demand for unplasticized PVC.
- Growth of ageing population boosts the demand for medical equipment which is manufactured using PVC resins.
- Increase in consumer goods, especially electronic devices, boosts the demand for plasticizers.
Key players of the Polyvinyl Chloride Resin Market
Shin Etsu dominates the Polyvinyl Chloride Resin Market, followed by Ineos Group. Shin Etsue is the largest chemical company in Japan having its business in three segments, namely organic and inorganic chemicals, electronics materials, and functional materials. Ineos Group manufactures styrene-acrylonitrile polymers. It also produces acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene polymers.
- Composite Materials Market: By Material (Fibre Reinforced Polymers, Resins, Matrices, Others) By Application (Aerospace, Construction, Wind Energy, Automotive, Others) By Method (Open Moulding & Closed Moulding); By Geography - Forecast (2018 - 2023)
- Polycarbonate Resin Market: By Application (Packaging, Automotive, Building & Construction, Paints & Coatings, Electronics & Electrical (Incl. Optical Media & Lighting), Medical & Laboratory, Consumer Goods, Others); By Geography - (2016-2021)