”, the market will register faster growth due to the high incidence of allergic diseases.
The Americas Will Continue to Lead the Market Share and Growth During 2018-2023.
The Americas registered the largest share for the Allergy Diagnostics Market in 2017. These are projected to register the largest revenue during the forecast period. The growth is attributed due to increase in health-care expenditure in this region. Also, the Americas are projected to register the fastest growth rate with the highest CAGR through 2023, followed by Asia-pacific and Europe.
Asia-pacific and Europe are also estimated to register significant growth all through the coming five years. The growing population in Asia-Pacific is the major factor that gives rise to the demand for the Allergy Diagnosis in this region.
Selected/Sample Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Allergy testing is used among various end-user segments like hospitals, diagnostic centers and research institutes. The hospital segment is set to register a higher growth due to the high incidence of various allergic diseases such as skin allergy, blood allergy and others, which in turn results in the demand for and growth of the Allergy Diagnostics Market.
Research institutes are also expected to register faster growth. This is due to increase in the demand for research on Allergic Diseases from various institutes across the globe.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. The need to decrease or prevent the occurrence of drug allergies is a major growth driving factor for the Allergy Diagnostics.
2. Across the globe, the increasing environmental pollution is also a major driving factor for the Allergy Diagnostics Market as pollution is affecting people causing several allergies.
3. Rise in health-care expenditure in developed and developing countries is also driving the market growth and is expected to drive throughout the forecast period.
4. Increasing investments on research and development from many institutes are also projected to enhance the allergy diagnostics market growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Allergy Diagnostics Market:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Siemens Health-care are the leading players in the Allergy Diagnostic Market. Apart from these companies, there are many other companies which hold major share for the market.
Browse Related Reports:
- Food Allergen And Intolerance Testing Market: By Clinical Test (By Test (Skin Based Test, Blood Test and Alternative Allergy Tests)); By Source of Food (Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nuts, Shellfish, Fish, Soy, Others); By Ingredient Testing Type (By Type [Enzyme Linked Immunoassay, PCR, Bio Sensor, Others]) By Food Product Type (Baby Food, Bakery & Confectionery Products, Dairy Products, Beverages, Convenience Goods, Meat Products and Others) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)