Coating Resins Market to reach $39.53 billion by 2021
Browse 04 Market Tables, 92 Figures spread through 150 Slides and an in-depth TOC on “Coating Resins Market (2016 - 2021)”
Coating Resins are basically polymers that are opted for coating the devices. Coating Resins caters its application in automotive, marine, building and construction among others. These resins are applied on wooden floors, metal surfaces, decks and others. They are also applied on automobile parts, machines and other verticals to protect the equipment from environmental damage and helps in providing durable life. The market is segmented into four verticals, namely, by formation of coatings, by type, by application and by geography.
The global market for coating resins is projected to reach $39.5 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.4%. The numerous benefits of coating the devices includes polished and protective surfaces, prevention from corrosion and many more. Green coating resins for ecofriendly coatings is yet another factor for the rising demand of the market.
Americas is the fastest growing market for coating resins growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. This is followed by Asia-Pacific market growing at a CAGR of 4.4%.
The reason for fastest growth in Americas coating resins market is due to presence of key players such as Dow Chemical and other companies. Moreover, increasing packaged food sector in Latin America has escalated the usage of resins in food and beverage industry. The manufacturing of automobile parts in Mexico has also demanded the adoption of coating resins in this region.
The Key Players in this Market Include:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals (Hexion)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
The Dow Chemical Company and Momentive Speciality Chemicals (Hexion) are the major players, which together accounted for nearly 40% of the total coating resins market share. Apart from the above key players DSM, BASF, Arkema are some of the notable players for the coating resins market. Product launches and acquisitions are the growth strategies adopted by the players in the coating resins market. The coating resins market is dominated by many players accounting for major market share due to large customer base and wide distribution network. These players command significant margins for their products.
Various types of Coating Resins are included in the report are:
- Acrylics (thermoplastic, hydroxyl, thermoset, carboxyl)
- Amino (Urea, melamine)
- Saturated and Unsaturated Polyester
- Decorative Coating Additives Market: By Formulation(Water Based, Solvent Based & Powder Based Systems, Others) By Type(Anti-Foam Agents, Dispersing Agents, Others) By Application(Bathroom & Consumer Equipment, Jewelry, Others)-Forecast(2015 - 2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/6352/Decorative-Coating-Additives-Market-Research-Report.html
- Antimicrobial Coatings Market: By Product Type (Antimicrobial Powder Coatings, Surface Modifications and Coatings) By End-User (HVAC, Food Processing, Packaging, Construction, Mold Remediation, Medical, Textiles and Others) By Region-Forecast (2015-2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/11672/antimicrobial-coatings-market.html