Infusion Therapy Market Estimated to Grow to $8.6 Billion by 2021 as Mushrooming Elderly Care Market Propels the Segment.
Browse 40 Market Tables, 80 Figures spread through 233 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Infusion Therapy Market-(2015-2020)”
Infusion Therapy is a modern technology where injections and pumps are used to administer fluids, nutrients or medication into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. This technology is used in hospitals, clinics and home healthcare settings. The technology is rapidly advancing with advanced features such as smart pumps and wireless connectivity being introduced. Smart pumps in particular allow ease of use by controlling the fluid administration better than manual pumps and thus face increased adoption.
According to a recent study from IndustryARC, the Infusion Therapy market generated revenue of $6.6 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at 4.3% CAGR through 2020. The Infusion Therapy market is exhibiting high growth due to increased adoption in home healthcare segment as well as significant growth in penetration in healthcare facilities. The launch of new products with improved functionality and features has also had a positive effect on the market.
The Infusion Therapy market is led by:
- Becton Dickinson (U.S.)
- CareFusion (U.S.)
- Hospira (U.S.)
- B Braun (Germany)
- Baxter (U.S.) and others.
A recent report created by IndustryARC examines this market and as well as the various infusion therapy devices and applications.
North America market is the biggest market in 2015 with revenue of $2.1 billion followed by APAC. The APAC region is poised to grow at a very high CAGR due to growing medical tourism to high adoption of advancing medical devices such as smart infusion pumps. The increasing innovation in technology rising instances of chronic diseases is set to propel this market. The ROW region is poised to exhibit significant growth due to growing healthcare tourism in the Middle East and the consequent spending on improving healthcare facilities. The ageing population (leading to increased chronic diseases) combined with evolving healthcare industry is set to play a key role in this market.
The Major Players in this Market Include:
- Beckton Dickinson (U.S)
- Carefusion (U.S)
- Hospira (U.S)
- B Braun (Germany)
- Baxter (U.S)
The infusion therapy companies have concentrated on agreements with end user companies for wide distribution network to improve sales of their products in fast growing markets in APAC and South America. Other companies such as Novartis (U.S) and Medtronic (U.S) are challenging these leading companies with their growing product portfolio.
The Global Infusion Therapy Market Report provides detailed analysis of the different types of infusion pumps based on technology and end use.
The Infusion Therapy Market study across various types of infusion pumps is incorporated in the Report:
- Large Volume Infusion Pumps
- Syringe Infusion Pumps
- Patient-Controlled Analgesia Infusion Pumps
- Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
- Chemotherapy Infusion Pumps
- Disposable Infusion Pumps
- Enteral Infusion Pumps
- Insulin Infusion Pumps
- Implantable Infusion Pumps
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and the key countries for this industry. Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled.
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market: By Devices, Therapeutics & Formulations [Self-Injection Devices (Pen, Needle Free & Auto Injectors) Auto-Immune Diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Hormonal Disorders, Liposomes, Microspheres, Others]-Forecast(2015-2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/1255/injectable-drug-delivery-market-analysis.html
- Medical Robotics Market Analysis: By Surgical Robots (Neurosurgical, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy); Rehabilitation (Exoskeleton, Prosthetic, Assistive); Telemedicine and Hospital Robots - With Forecast (2015 - 2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/2331/Medical-Robotics-Market-Research-Report.html