RF testing equipment market is calculated to reach $6,541.59 million by 2021
Browse 49 Market Tables, 65 Figures spread through 176 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “RF testing equipment Market (2016 - 2021)”
The Electromagnetic wave frequency that lies in between ranges of 3 KHz to 300 GHz is referred as radio frequency (RF). As both electrical and magnetic component are present in radio frequency wave, therefore it is often used in testing and measurement apart playing a critical role in communication system. RF testing equipment includes vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power meter and many more. These typical test systems are used to measure frequency response, noise, and distortion characteristics of any circuitry. Signal generators are used to generate repeating or non-repeating electronic signals. The key segmentations for RF testing equipment market includes by products, by application and by geography.
According to recent report by IndustryARC, the RF testing equipment market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach $6,541.59m by 2021. These testing equipment have widespread application in aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, telecommunication and so on. Aerospace and defense industry accounted highest revenue in 2015 and is anticipated to obtain largest shares of the total revenue in 2021. This huge transformation is due to increase in passenger traffic in this industry. The RF testing equipment market is mainly driven by increasing opportunities in aerospace and defense industry and increase in adoption of RF testing equipment in consumer electronic devices.
The market has been segmented into Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW) on basis of geography. Americas has generated highest revenue in 2015 and will remain dominant in 2021. U.S. market plays key role in communication and aerospace and defense industries. LTE subscriptions increased in 2014 as most of the Americans adults own either smartphones or tablets. Second largest RF testing equipment market is Europe. The market has boosted due to advancement of wireless technologies and huge establishment of consumer electronics and smartphone manufacturing units.
The Key Players in this Market Include:
- Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Tektronix, Inc. (Danaher)
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- National Instruments Corporation
- VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC.
Keysight and Tektronix are the two major companies providing RF testing equipment and related products. Other companies predominant in RF testing equipment market are Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, National Instruments Corporation and VIAVI SOLUTIONS INC. They continue to hold major share in the market revenue as they are investing in R&D and constantly innovating technologies. Product launches, mergers, acquisitions, partnership and collaboration are the crucial growth strategies adopted by the key players in the industry who are striving to increase their market share.
- Optoelectronics Market: By Components (Phototransistors, Optocouplers and Others), By Devices (Photodiodes, LEDs and Others), By End User Industry (Medical, Telecommunication and Others) and By Geography- Forecast (2016-2021). http://industryarc.com/Report/15031/optoelectronics-market.html
- Infrared Sensors Market Analysis: By Range (SWIR, MWIR, LWIR, FWIR); Types (PIR, Thermopile, Pyroelectric, Photo Reflector); Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Telecommunications, Manufacturing) - Forecast (2015-2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/119/infrared-sensors-market-report.html