Surgical Spinal Robots Market Estimated To Reach $364.6 Million By 2021
Browse 13 Market Tables, 82 Figures spread through 158 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Spinal Surgical Robots Market (2016-2021)”
Spinal surgery requires a very high level of precision, as it has considerable risks due to the critical structures that surround the spinal column: blood vessels are found close to the vertebrae and nerves connected to the whole human body are rooted to the spinal canal. Damage to any of these structures can produce considerable side-effects, ranging from pain to paralysis. Though advanced open surgeries exist with higher success rates; surgical robots perform minimally invasive surgeries with further more accuracy enhancing the success rates further. This report provides the detailed market analysis of spinal surgical robots based on the types of surgery, major applications and various approaches.
This market is primarily driven by the need to maximize patient’s function and his return to quality life after the surgery. The surgical spinal robots provide high precision and extra safety to the victim and with the new methods like minimally invasive treatments which is characterized with minimal incisions. This also saves a lot of time of the patients as well as the hospitals. This market also faces certain challenges such as technological complexities and high initial costs. Despite of all the difficulties and challenges, this market is growing at a tremendous rate and is poised to transform the surgical procedures in the coming five years.
Spinal Fusion has emerged as the most potential application for spinal surgical robots. On the other hand, the market for foraminotomy is emerging at a brisk pace.
Major applications of Surgical Spinal Robot include:
- Spinal Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Interlaminar Implant
Americas is the dominant market for Surgical Spinal Robot and is estimated to reach $189.4m by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during 2016-2021. Increased demand for minimally invasive treatment and rising investments coupled with health institutes’ support has put the American market in the top position. Growing adoption of in emerging economies like India and China strengthens the market growth in APAC region.
The major players in this market Include:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mazor Robotics Ltd (Israel)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
The global surgical spinal robot market Report provides detailed demand and supply analysis of the different applications, their approaches and surgery types of surgical spinal robots.
Various approaches used by Surgical Spinal Robot are:
- Anterior Approach
- Posterior Approach
- Lateral Approach
The overall market is also presented from the perspective of different geographic regions and key countries in each region.
- Infusion Therapy Devices Market: By Type(Infusion Method, Operation Type, Infusion Type) By Types of Infusion Pumps (Large Volume Infusion Pumps, Others) By Accessories & Consumables (Pump Sets, I.V Sets, Others) By End Use (Hospitals, others)-Forecast(2015-2021) http://industryarc.com/Report/96/global-infusion-therapy-devices-infusion-pumps-market.html
- Medical Robotics Market Analysis: By Surgical Robots (Neurosurgical, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy); Rehabilitation (Exoskeleton, Prosthetic, Assistive); Telemedicine and Hospital Robots - With Forecast (2015 - 2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/2331/Medical-Robotics-Market-Research-Report.html