The Global Intelligent Motor Control Centers (MCC) Market revenue is $3.10 billion by 2017 and forecasted to grow at a CAGR of more than 8.60 % during 2018 to 2023. Americas region which constitutes North America and Latin American countries is the largest market for Intelligent MCC. The Americas region is the dominant market for Intelligent Motor Control Systems due to its wide range of industrial clusters and high level of manufacturing automation. Americas is the home to some of the major suppliers of Intelligent MCC such as Rockwell Automation and General Electric. During the recent years, there has been a fundamental shift in the energy outlook of the continent, mainly driven by technology, innovation, investment and new policies. The structural reform in Mexico and Brazil is creating opportunities for higher growth in the economy.
What is Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market?
Intelligent Motor Control Systems (MCC's) is a combination of innovative communication capabilities of integrated architecture with intelligent motor control devices which help to design single solution which aids to control, protect assets and communicate. Majorly, this helps in reducing costs to integrate control, information technologies, and visualization. This makes enterprises to reuse the engineering designs and to respond more quickly to market demands and mitigate the downtime and maintenance. They play an important role in the control schemes and monitoring the devices. MCCs are accelerating to include the latest component technologies and emerge those advanced technologies in giving prominent opportunity to transform the bulk data into useful information which minimizes downtime. Productivity increases over the intelligence and automation lifecycle for better decision making which ensures the operations to be safe and secure from the environment.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market by Voltage, Components, End-User and Geography.
What are the major applications for Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market?
The various end-users assessed includes Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Power Generation, Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Water & Waste water, Food & Beverages, Automotive, Ship Building & Transport. The Oil & Gas is largely influenced and used across the world with the help of advanced Intelligent Motor Control Devices. Many industries uses this IMCCs to bring optimization for the control and maintenance of different activities in the systems. The diagnostic data which is provided by the IMCCs helps the end-user industries in designing the preventive maintenance strategy which improves energy management and efficiency in their enterprises.
Market Research and Market Trends of Intelligent Motor Control Centers Market
- There has been an increasing pressure on industrial facilities to reduce overall costs, boost productivity, quality, and to improve personal safety. So, they have opted for automating and integrating facilities from the plant floor through the management process where data should meet the standards that are demanded by the market. Device-level integration with digital communication has been prominently utilized to the full extent of the electronic controls which are being installed in industrial plants today. There have been advancements in device-level status monitoring and communications which have boosted the practicality and affordability of complete plant-level integration.
- The demand for processing industries is more informative on variables such as energy, increasing at a faster rate. Hence the ability of data exchange from the motor management relay has been one of the areas of research in IMCC. Moreover, Industries have the requirement for a common communication network which communicates with IMCC's across the different departments. Right from the field devices, it levels up to the enterprise level due to which there have been developments in network facilities for IMCC's. PROFInet has become the leading industrial Ethernet protocol in the market compared to other Ethernet-based protocols because of its features such as determinism, real-time and isochronous real-time data transfer.
Who are the Major Players in Intelligent Motor Control Centers market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Rockwell Automation, ABB Group, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Electric, Eaton Corporation, Allis Electric, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Pima Controls, Togami Electric and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.