Oleochemicals Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Oleochemicals Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Oleochemicals (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Oleochemicals Market– By Type: Fatty Acid, Fatty Alcohol, Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAME), Fatty Amines, Glycerine and others.
Oleochemicals Market– By Form: Liquid and Solid
Oleochemicals Market– By Raw Material: Vegetable Oil: Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Linseed Oil, Castor Oil, Rapeseed Oil and others; Animal Fats: Tallow, Lard, Fish Oil, Poultry and others; Synthetic: Ethylene, Propylene, Olefins and Others.
Oleochemicals Market– By Refining Methods: Splitting, Distillation, Fractionation, Separation, Hydrogenation, Methylation, Deionization and others.
Oleochemicals Market– By Post Production Processes: Amidation, Chlorination, Dimerization, Epoxidation, Ethoxylation, Quarternization, Sulfation, Sulfonation Transesterifications, Esterification, Saponification and others.
Oleochemicals Market – By Derivatives: Amides, Dimer and Trimer Acid, Epoxidized Oils and Esters, Ethoxylates, Fatty Acid Sulphates, Fatty Acid Sulphonates, Fatty Esters, Soaps and Salts and others.
Oleochemicals Market– By Application Areas: Candles, Soaps and Shampoos, Creams and Lotions, Detergents, Cosmetics, Paints and Coatings, Inks and Dyes, Pesticides, Food Additive, Emulsifiers, Coolants, Insulation, Lubricants, Paper, Chemical Intermediates, Vulcanizing Agents, Softeners, Mould Releasing Agents, Plasticizer and stabilizer, Polymerization Emulsifiers, Antistatic and Antifogging Aid, Fire Extinguisher, Building Auxiliaries, Textile, Tires, Leather and others.
Oleochemicals Market – By End User Industry: Food and Beverage Industry, Textile Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Cosmetic Industry, Medical and Health care Industry, Manufacturing Industries, Electronics Industry, Mining Industry, Paints and Coating Industry, Plastics and rubber Industry, Paper and Pulp Industry, Agricultural Industry, Fertilizer and Pesticide Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry and others.
The Oleochemicals Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Oleochemicals Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Wilmar International, Croda, Emery Oleochemicals, Fairchem, BakrieSumatera Plantations, VVF Ltd, Smart Agribusiness and food, 3F Industries, Agarwal group of Industries, Unilever and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Oleochemicals Market
- An increasing trend noticed in the market for Oleochemicals is the adherence of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) standards for producing palm oil that is being followed by major key players in the Oleochemicals industry in order to reduce Deforestation and Exploitation of our natural resources so as to build towards a sustainable environment and sustainable future.
- Another trend that is seen in the end user markets of Oleochemicals is the increasing demand for bio-based products as a safer and healthier alternative as compared to synthetic products, especially in the personal care, pharmaceutical and hygiene industry. The facts that it is non-toxic and bio-degradable is also fueling this trend which is a positive for the Oleochemicals Market.
- Major Key players in the Oleochemicals Industry are also expanding their production capacities with some also expanding overseas to maintain a continuous supply chain globally. The increasing use of Polyurethanes in the construction and automobiles industry is also a major trend that is fueling the rise in demand for Oleochemicals taking the dependency away from petroleum sources which face major volatility in pricing.