The global textile chemicals market is driven by the rising environmental awareness among various customers and this pushed an enrichment of international standards and regulations for better quality, safety and sustainability of the textile industry. The U.S textile chemicals market is estimated to be valued at $3568 million in 2017 and is poised to exhibit a growth of 3.38% CAGR through 2023.
What is Textile Chemicals?
Production of textiles involves large number of chemically heterogeneous compounds since textiles have to pass through different chemical treatments. Therefore, various chemical compounds are used during yarn formation, fabric pretreatment and finishing, textile laminating and coating, and other miscellaneous processes. All the chemicals used in the production of textiles are categorized into textile colorants, textile polymers, finishing chemicals, dyeing chemicals and printing chemicals, preparation chemicals and others. Moreover, textile chemical products include highly specialized chemicals like biocides, flame retardants, water repellents and warp sizes and also commodity mixtures such as emulsified oils and greases, starch, sulfonated oils, waxes and some surfactants.
What are the major applications of Textile Chemicals?
The various end users assessed include agriculture, clothing, home furnishing, medical, transportation, sport/leisure, packaging and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Textile Chemicals
- In today’s world, fashion industry plays a crucial role among the customers. It is estimated that by 2030 more than 60 percent of the clothing consumption is expected to rise due to ever increasing fashion industry. Furthermore, a full quarter of the chemicals that are produced globally are used for textile manufacturing. Therefore the growing trends in the fashion industry is directly proportional to the sales of the chemical used in textile industry.
- Recent advances and trends for technical textile chemicals such as the usage of polymers is also expected to upsurge the market during the forecast period. The major advantage of this trend are strong growth potential and fibers inherent semiconductor capabilities. The use of new coatings, laminates and binder systems are further providing higher added value products in the textile manufacturing industry.
- Additionally, the textile chemicals manufacturers and wholesalers are now coming up with exceptional concepts for making the textile chemicals industry go eco-friendly. Manufacturers are using natural fibers that are less expensive and have better durability and replacing the use of higher-value non-chlorine bleaching chemicals and other products such as finishing chemicals
Who are the Major Players in Textile Chemicals Market ?
The companies referred in the market research report include the The Dow Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company (DuPont) and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.