The global Ink Resins market is estimated to surpass $3 billion by 2023 growing at an estimated rate of more than 4% during 2018 to 2023 majorly driven by the various applications (flexible packaging, commercial printing & publication, corrugated packaging and others) of these resins are increasing rapidly due to their moderate pricing and ease of manufacture. Further, the growing FMCG sector is boosting the demand for packaging and thereby, is expected to propel the Ink Resins market growth in the future.
What are Ink Resins?
Ink resins are used in printing inks for the control of viscosity, increase of pigment adhesion properties, to increase solid content, gloss, in improvement of pigment wetting and many others. Resins are part of printing inks composition. Resins are used depending upon the type of ink technology, system on which printing is to be done and the end application.
The market for Ink Resins is majorly dominated by Asia-Pacific owing to the increased demand from all end uses such as packaging, commercial publication, garment production and so on. The graphic arts markets continue to see small incremental organic growth with packaging leading the way. Packaging continues to be the growth area for the ink resins market.
Ink resins market report is segmented into different segments such as by type, by technology, by process, by application and by geography.
The market is segmented by type such as modified resin, hydrocarbon, acrylic, polyamide, polyurethane and others. Depending on technology, the ink resins are classified into water-based, solvent-based, oil-based and UV-curable based.
The market has also been analyzed based on its geographic region comprising of Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. These are further sub-segmented into eminent countries providing a comprehensive analysis of the Ink Resins Market.
What are the major applications for Ink Resins?
Ink Resins are used for various applications such as flexible packaging, corrugated packaging, printing & publication and others. Packaging has become an integral part of product lifecycle and has outgrown its traditional usage related to protection. Lithographic printing industry runs almost parallel to packaging industry. The increased demand of premium packaging is expected to augment the demand of lithography for packaging.
Market Research and Market Trends of Ink Resins Ecosystem
- Rapid growth in the flexible and corrugated packaging sectors, driving these ink resins market.
- The growing flexographic printing industry is boosting the demand for ink resins.
- Better costs along with advanced and improved properties of the ink resins are the key drivers for high growth in usage among the various applications.
- Growing utilization of Non-reactive DAB polyamide resins in the Ink Resins market to boost the demand for ink resins.
Who are the Major Players in Ink Resins market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Nippon Ghosei, Sekisui Chemical, Arrow Greentech Ltd., Aicello Corporation and so on.
What is our report scope?
The report gives an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics , and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable as per your needs, to a certain extent. We also provide 20 free consulting hours for purchase of each report, enablingyou to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate the market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m).Country level data – is provided based on product types, processes, technologies and industry applications.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries , for the market.