The Global Uncooled Thermal Imaging market is valued of $ 2.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow with a BAGR of 10.10% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 -2023.
What is Uncooled Thermal Imagers?
Uncooled Thermal Imagers are the techniques utilized in detectors typically support the temperature ranges from -300 C to 300 C. These devices doesn’t require any heavy or bulky instruments to build on. This is the significant reason for these devices to be used in military application where weightless equipment’s are needed to have clear image, since these uncooled thermal image are not as clear as well defined cooled images.
What are the major applications of Uncooled Thermal Imaging?
Thermal Imaging has its wide range of applications in Military and defense sectors for its 24*7 surveillance of strangers or tress passers. These detectors are also used in the avoidance of naval accidents. In the aviation sectors, these thermal imagers are used to significantly reduce the flight accidents in the night conditions. These thermal detectors are also used for checking the condition of aircraft. Apart from this, thermal cameras are broadly used in high security, Oil and Gas Mining, and other critical infrastructure.
Market Research and Market Trends of Uncooled Thermal Imagers
- Investment & Relations: Thermal Imaging and other surveillance products have sensitive demand in the countries security infrastructure. Recently an Indian Company S4E has collaborated with a Chinese company to manufacture uncooled sensors. This collaboration is based on the exchange of technology and manufactures these sensors for meeting the requirements in the defense sectors. Mahindra defense system Ltd is also a part of this collaboration with an investment estimated to be about 100 crores. It is predicted that the pricing strategy would be the significant factor for these devices to hit the market, since, it is estimated that the price would be 20% less than the usual foreign product. This collaboration with the Chinese company who have a significant market share will make the local players go with low-weight, cost-effective and low-power consumption.
- Innovation & Development: The thermal imager with high-quality image pixel of Full HD 1080p become the new trendsetter in the market. This sensor uses uncooled vanadium oxide for providing high-quality resolution of 1920*1200p. It is expected that due to its significant resolution and high-quality imaging, this camera would have high demand in defense and other security infrastructure market.
- Research & Development: Automotive Industry is being the front-runner when it comes to investment in the R & D to bring new models faster to the market. In that case, the manufacturers require thermal imaging to enhance the airbag system, evaluate the effectiveness of cooling and heating system, and to calibrate the impact of heat in tire wear, quality checking on welds and bonds. Next Generation thermal measuring instruments which are more advanced than spot guns, will provide a flexible solution to the engineers with high-resolution cameras. It is expected that this research and development would have the impact on the growth of both the industries.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Uncooled Thermal Imaging Market are Bosch Security System., BAE System., E.D Bullard Company., Dali Technologies., FLIR Systems., and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.