The emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) and the need to conserve energy led to the growth of the market. The smart home market uses variety of home appliances such as thermostats, air purifier, Wireless doorbells, and Light timers and so on.
What is Smart Home?
A smart home is a residence that uses network connected devices to monitor and control appliance system from any room or from a remote location. The devices can be managed and operated using a local device or can be handled remotely through smartphones or tablets. Various appliances like light, sound, climate and entertainment can be controlled using a smart device.
What are the uses of Smart Home applications?
The use of smart home applications has made people’s life easy. The use of smart home appliances helps in managing all the home devices from one place. It helps in improving the home security with the help of these applications. The smart home helps in running the appliances better. For instance: A Smart TV will help you finding other apps which can be viewed TV. An intelligent designed home system can make manage your movie and music collection effortlessly based on the environment
Market Research and Market Trends of Smart Home Market:
- Picostone, is an Indian based startup organization which deals in providing Smart Home Automation Systems. The company has raised a funding of Rs 5cr. This funding was supported by Metaform and Arise ventures. The company has developed two devices- Basic and Polar and it is been popular among 21 cities across the country. The company will use these funds in developing their technologies. The company aims at bringing home automation to all classes of the Indian society by making these solutions affordable to all.
- The implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be the next big step towards innovation related to smart house. The implementation of AI in smart home appliances will not only help in improving the security of the device, but also helps in improving the life style of a person. For instance: AI will use real-time information to understand the person’s behavior and needs. AI smart devices will learn the patterns of a person’s behavior to provide better results, by recognizing person’s habits AI will help in optimizing a person’s life.
Who are the Major Players in Adaptive Security Software Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, IBM, Nest and others
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.