The Global Dosing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2018-2023. The global dosing system by application which includes water treatment, power generation, oil and gas, chemical processes and others generated a revenue of $5,484.2 million in 2017 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2018-2023. Asia – Pacific region dominated the dosing systems market by generating a revenue of $631.5 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2018-2023. The manufacturing of automated dosing systems is accelerating the dosing market as these systems are more efficient and cost effective.
What is a Dosing system?
A dosing pump is a positive displacement pump which is designed to pump a very precise flow rate of a chemical or substance into either a water, steam or gas flow. The global dosing system is classified based on the technology type, namely, diaphragm, piston, peristaltic and cavity. A dosing pump will deliver the precise flow by a number of different methods. It generally involves drawing a measured amount from a chamber and then injecting this volume of chemical into the pipe or tank being dosed. The dosing pump is usually powered by electric motor or air actuator. These pumps are controlled by external or internal pump control systems which alter the flow rate, indication for low product levels and the on – off function.
What are the applications of Dosing Systems?
Dosing pumps have a wide range of applications in various industries such as water treatment, agriculture, industrial, manufacturing, medical, food processing and mining. Dosing pumps are employed to inject a product into water or fluid stream to carry out a reaction. They may be also used for other products like flocculants to make a solid settle out of a liquid or alter its properties. Dosing pumps are used in different manufacturing processes to attain regular consistency of the product. These pumps are also used for high temperature applications like dosing a boiler feed or smelter feed.
Market Research and Market Trends of Dosing Systems:
- Recent advances in automation has helped the development of ‘Xcelodose’ which uses a gravimetric filling method to fill drug powder into capsules. This system incorporates a metering technology along with a software that controls the aliquot of drugs with high speed and accuracy. This system is available in semi-automatic and fully automatic form.
- The FDA recently approved the marketing of Dexcom G6, a glucose monitoring device that continuously measures the amount of glucose in body fluid. This system transmits real-time glucose readings to a compatible device such as mobile medical app on the cell phone and triggers an alarm when the patient’s blood sugar enters the danger zone. The rise in blood sugar will trigger the release of the pump when it is integrated with an automated insulin dosing system.
- Modern dosing systems are widely used in modern kitchens. These systems are incorporated with a software which can record the data for automatic supply of detergents for dishwashing. The use of this has promised optimal cleaning results without any hassle.
Who are the Major Players in Digital Forensic Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes IDEX Corporation (U.S), Grundfos Holdings A/S (Denmark), Lewa GmbH (Germany), NETZSCH (Germany), ProMinent (Germany) and 10 others companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.