Ammonia Refrigerant Market Overview:
In early 18’s, the demand of HFC (Hydro fluro carbons) and CFC (Chloro fluro Carbons) refrigerants are used popularly in many industrial installations. But increasing awareness about global warming effects the use of these CFC’s and HFC’s has come to an end. Many regulatory bodies like Kyto protocol, Copenhagen protocol, Montreal Protocol has phased out those type of refrigerants by considering climatic conditions. The next generation refrigerants like ammonia refrigerants and co2, so2, other hydrocarbons like propane type refrigerants has came into existence. The ammonia refrigerant has zero Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). The Global Ammonia Refrigerant Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of X% during forecast period 2018-2023. European countries are largest markets for Ammonia refrigerants.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Outlook:
In order to lower the temperature ranges, the chemicals such as Ammonia, Carbon, Chlorofloro carbons are used in refrigerants and vapor compression systems. The Ammonia Refrigerants has high demand in the market because of its environmental friendly properties compared to CFCs and HFCs. It is regarded as high class refrigerants and coded as R717 in the market. Industrial Installations are the largest markets for Ammonia Refrigerants market. The cost effective pipe installation and leaks detection are the key things that drives the market growth of Ammonia refrigerants.
The pricing analysis of Ammonia Refrigerants are cost effective when compared to HFC’s and CFC type of refrigerators.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Growth Drivers:
Ammonia refrigerants have better heat properties or thermal properties and saves energy that became driving force in the market. Low cost and high thermal efficiencies are the parameters that increases use of ammonia refrigeration systems in residential and commercial applications. Also regulations against fluorine and chlorine refrigerants became driving force in this market.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Challenges:
Providing cost effective and leak proof ammonia refrigeration systems are the challenges included in this market. For leak proof determination, the automatic installations are kept in refrigerant systems to detect and alarms if leaks. The automatic systems works even absence of operator with self-start and shutdown properties.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Ammonia Refrigerant. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Ammonia Refrigerant Market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Report: Industry Coverage:
End Products of Ammonia Refrigerant: Refrigerator, Vapor Compression, Engine rooms, Cooling pipes, Air conditioners, chillers, others.
End users of Ammonia Refrigerant: Industrial, Commercial, Food industry, dairies, ice cream plants, frozen foods, Cold storage warehouses, Super markets, others.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Key Players Perspective:
Derek Hamilton, the VP of Business development at Shecco company, America presented a paper on International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR). His point of view is providing the ammonia refrigerants with cost effective refrigeration systems for brewing, super markets and so on industries. Also he point out potential safety concerns with ammonia systems in his lecture.
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Danfoss, Daikin industries ltd, Dehon group, Epta, Shecco and few more companies.
Ammonia Refrigerant Market Trends:
- During many decades, Ammonia has various advantages like energy efficiency, safety to environment, low cost and so on parameters. “Danfoss” company provides technological solutions to control temperatures and energy efficiencies in dual temperature ammonia refrigeration systems.
- In the market, Natural refrigerants has increasing demand compared to HFC’s and CFC’s refrigeration system. People are shifting towards environmental safe, bio based refrigerants. The natural refrigerants used presently are CO2, Ammonia, and hydrocarbons like propane in the market.
- The market observations shows there is increase in regulations, policies and complete ban and taxations on HFC and CFC type of refrigerants in 20th century. Also HFC free refrigeration installation is seen in 90% NH3 use in developed countries and 40% NH3 use in developing countries.