The global palletizing systems market has experienced an increase in demand lately. The market recorded revenue of $1385.5 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% through the forecast period 2018-2023. Automatic technique used in palletizing systems was a major share accounting for $812million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5. % through the forecast period 2018-2023. North America is the largest and dominating region in Palletizing systems market with a share of 30% in 2017 and is estimated to grow to $501million by 2023.
What is Palletizing Systems?
A palletizer is a machine which is used for transporting and storing goods stacked on a pallet, and shipped as a unit load. It permits standardized ways of loading and securing of a number of boxes, bags and drums on a pallet base. Palletizing systems are used when product versatility is required and the required production of each product is lagging. The optimization of the palletizing equipment is done by buffer systems, working with robots or mechanical palletizers. The criteria for selection of an optimum palletizing system depends on the needs of the project in each customer. Two palletizing systems are proposed: palletizing with robot and mechanical palletizing.
The machine is particularly suitable for heavy load and high speed applications with one or two different types of crates. The application focuses on different types of crates. The units can be constructed in Stainless steel or in galvanized manner ensuring everlasting quality of materials. The ease to change the palletizing format allows to create different mosaics with flexibility.
The crate accumulation on the pallet is made with some lateral pushers and roller transport. The gripping tool creates a lateral controlled pressure to avoid any damage of the crate and the product inside the crate.
Different types, dimensions or material crates, detachable base or carton made could be palletized. The specific gripping tool proposal can create different types of pallet formats as required by the customer. Empty gaps between crates for aeration can also be created using this type of machine.
The robotic palletizing system is designed to accumulate crates from different packaging lines simultaneously. It is a flexible system allowing the creation of pallets with different products, crates and mosaics from different production lines, simultaneously. The gripping tool is designed specifically for each application. The products are picked from an accumulation system to complete the cycle and re-position onto the pallet.
What are the major applications for Palletizing Systems Market?
Palletizing is a demanding application of stacking bags, cases, cartons, boxes and bottles onto pallets as the final step in an organized manner before being loaded onto a shipping truck. Tooling flexibility, Pallet pattern flexibility and cycle time are three major challenges of automated palletizing in today's industry. Kawasaki palletizing systems offer solutions to each of these palletizing challenges.
They also offer robot models specifically designed for heavy payload, high-speed and long-range palletizing applications. A wide range of software options allow the user to rapidly generate pallet patterns and monitor the status of the palletizing system. Kawasaki has experience palletizing cartons, bags, glass bottles, pails, kegs and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Palletizing Systems Ecosystem
- Kaufman Engineer Systems, one of the major players of this market, has recently developed the Kaufman Bundle Palletizer options such as; tier and slip sheet capability, pallet pick or automatic feed, integration vision, Infeed product conveyor, CUL control panel and many more. These extra options results in increased line efficiency, greater line flexibility, improved quality of finished units, increased production, reduction in labor injuries and more.
- A-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation has designed a case erector which automatically erects and tape seals oversized channeled cases which are often used to package automobile accessories, computer parts, and also clothing and toys. Yet, the Model 340 is extremely compact, making it easy to fit in most plant layouts. The Model 340 case erector runs cases with blank sizes up to 45 x 42, giving this machine a case range that is 20% greater than other case erectors on the market. This machine can replace an entire crew of manual case set up labor, and has a low-level k/d case magazine that makes it easy for line personnel to load cases without lifting heavy stacks.
- One of the major players, Arrowhead Systems Inc have mastered in Pail Palletizing system. The Pro-Pal Low Level Pail Palletizer from Priority One is a comprehensive system which features a pallet magazine, automatic slip sheet inserter and gripper head. Pails are fed into the system and diverted into corresponding lanes where each pail is automatically positioned for label orientation. The pails then travel downstream and nest into a pattern for pick up. Mechanical or vacuum grippers accurately pick up and place the pails on the pallet. This model is both versatile and dependable.
Who are the Major Players in Palletizing market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes ABC Packaging Machine Corporation, American Newlong Inc, Arrowhead Systems Inc, Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc, Beumer Group, Columbia Okura LLC, Conveying Industries Inc, Intelligrated Inc, Kuka Robotics and more than 25 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.