Global Valves Market generated revenue of about $60.56 billion in 2017 growing with CAGR of 3.60% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. APAC occupied the major market share in the valves market generating total revenue of $20.67 billion in 2017.
What is Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market?
Valves is a control units when electrically energy is passed the valves either shut off or it allows the fluid flow. The actuator takes the form of an electromagnet. When energized, a magnetic field builds up which pulls a plunger or pivoted armature against the action of a spring. When de-energized, the plunger or pivoted armature is returned to its original position by the spring action. Valves, actuators and positioners are segmented based on the type in which there are two way valves, three way valves. Two way valves are shut-off valves with one inlet port and one outlet port whereas the three way valves are provided with a three port connections and two valve seats one valve seal always remains open and the other closed in the de-energized mode. When the coil is energized the mode reverses.
What are the major applications for Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market?
The major applications of valves, actuators and positioners includes in many industries such as aerospace and defense, automobiles, oil and gas, water and waste water treatment, agriculture, mining, paper and pulp and many more. In aerospace and defense valves are used in fuel systems, cockpit locks whereas in automobiles used in gear box and air conditioner systems.
Market Research and Market Trends of Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market:
- In recent years the gas over oil pipeline actuators are provided with ELB units for line break monitoring. This ELB will enable the operator to monitor the running condition of the gas pipeline and the open, close status of the valves. ELB is provided with an array of programmable alarm and alert indication which can help the operator to close the appropriate valves and solve the problem.
- For the connection of valves, number of wire are used by which it has become difficult to connect appropriately. To solve this problem of connection consolidated solenoid wiring is used into a single collective connection on the valve manifold. This method will significantly reduce the cost and complexity as the valve manifold can be moved out of the control cabinet to the point-of-use application located near the pneumatic process which will reduce the delayed responses in operation.
- Emerson has acquired Pentairs valves to enhance their portfolio globally in many sectors like chemical, power, refining, mining and Oil and Gas. This acquisition promises long term growth opportunities and provides their customers with appropriate solutions to their toughest challenges.
Who are the Major Players in Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes iScaler Ltd., CloudFlare Inc., ChinacacheÂ, Internap Corporation, MaxCDN, Fastly Inc.and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.