Nurse Call System Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Nurse Call System Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Nurse Call System Market Report: Industry Coverage
Nurse Call System Market– By Type: Traditional NCS, Advanced NCS, Middleware Interfaced NCS and others.
Nurse Call System Market – By Technology: Wired System. Wireless System.
Nurse Call System Market - By Equipment: Button System, Intercom System, Mobile System, Integrated Communication System, Basic Audio/Visual NCS, Digital NCS, Central Console, Room Stations, Hallway Communication System, Corridor or Intermediate Station Lights and others.
Nurse Call System Market– By Application: Emergency Medical Alarms, Wanderer Control, Workflow Support and others
Nurse Call System Market– By End user: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Medical Assisted Living Centers, Nursing Homes, Out Patient Departments and others.
The Nurse Call System Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Nurse Call System Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include Hill-Rom Holdings Inc, Tyco SimplexGrinnell LP, Ascom Holding AG, Honeywell International, Inc, Rauland-Borg Corporation among many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Nurse Call System Market:
- Many companies are increasing investments towards various healthcare IT systems has led to the trend of adopting advanced art communication systems in hospitals. Healthcare facilities have been increasingly focusing on building efficient communication infrastructure in order to provide enhanced clinical workflow integration to their patients. Furthermore, with the upcoming technological advancements in the IT and communication systems, the nurse call systems market is anticipated to continue witnessing strong growth in the further years.
- The Nurse Call Systems market has been witnessing a price declining trend for different communication equipment used in the overall nurse call systems thereby, resulting in a higher rate of adoption in various developing markets.
- In August 2017, Wandsworth Healthcare launched latest IP nurse call system – IPiN Evolution has moved the IP to the bed offering on again, by utilizing the latest hardware and software. Complementing this new system is the futuristic nurse call handset that has set a new standard in what Trusts and Patients should expect from their handset.
- February 7, 2017 – AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Rauland-Borg Corporation, a leading global provider of mission critical communication solutions for hospitals, healthcare systems and educational facilities.
- Researchers from the department of biomedical engineering, SRM University, India have developed a new low cost automated nurse call system for improving patient care using Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) and National Instruments MyRIO. It could help in improving patient care at hospitals where centralized monitoring system is absent. This cost of implementing this system is the major advantage as this system can monitor up to 10 beds at a time. Since this system uses NI LabVIEW, the user interface is very friendly which is also customizable based on patients’ medical history. In future, a messaging system can also be incorporated wherein an alert message is sent directly to the mobile phone of the consulting physician along with the type of arrhythmia condition. The proposed system can also be used for monitoring of epileptic patients using the EEG signal, thereby ensuring continuous monitoring of both heart disease and epileptic patients.