The global cattle feed market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3% during 2018-2023. The demand for milk and meat is increasing in most part of the world and hence the formers are now more concern over the health and yield of the cattle which in turns helping the global cattle feed and feed additives market. Among the various geographical regions, Asia Pacific region dominates the cattle feed market followed by America.
What is Cattle Feed?
Cattle Feed contains grains, brans, cakes, mineral mixtures and vitamins as a source of protein, energy, minerals and vitamins. Composition of the cattle feed should be adjusted according to the region and season in order to meet the requirement of animals. Cattle feed is a source of nutrient for growing adults, milk producing ruminants. It also regulates the growth rate of calves. The use of appropriate aqua feeds will improve individual animal productivity and leads to changes in livestock numbers and population structures required to maintain particular levels of production.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cattle Feed:
- The cattle feed industry is facing immense pressure to design better feeds. Companies are developing novel feeds based on the improved understanding of nutritional requirements, better analyses of alternative raw ingredients, and use of rapidly advancing technologies. Innovations include the use of water stable supplements, organic minerals, gut environment modifiers and enzymes in different feed production. The main emphasis is on reducing the cost while increasing returns which will allow more sustainable feed technologies to enter the market place.
- In the near future, nutrigenomic approaches will become standard for understanding both nutritional and environmental factors hindering production efficiency and welfare. Different feed formulations will be designed based on forms of feed will be designed by targeting genes involved in animal growth rate, disease prevention and meat quality. The results obtained from these studies will identify anti-nutritional activity and define novel feeding strategies that will improve the milk and meat production.
- Widespread digitalization and technological advancement has led to on-farm measurements and monitoring done in real-time. Systems are being designed for measuring environmental gases, excretion on land and other biological and chemical parameters which will aid in documenting the effects of nutrients on animal health, thus providing insight for necessary changes in diet strategy.
Who are the Major Players in Cattle Feed Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Applegate Livestock Equipment Inc, Provita Eurotech Ltd, Beijing Goke Agriculture Machinary Co. Ltd., J.R Simplot Company, Van Aarsen International, Schuler Mfg. Quip. Co. Inc. and other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.