The rising the growth of mobile devices has influenced the IT industry so much that it proclaim for a shift of IT sector towards the mobile platform. It is estimated that around 50% mobile app development project will drag the cloud mobile backend as a service market by 2023. Due to presence of major key player of Backend as a service market (BaaS) in North America it is expected that the largest market share will be dominate by the North America followed by APAC, EMEA. The benefits of MBaaS will impact the market to steadily expand in upcoming years with the growth rate of 64%.
What is Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service (BaaS)?
Cloud backend as a service (Baas) is also known as Mobile backend as a service (MBaas) which provide mobile applications with access to the servers, database, storage, and other resources they need to run. It help the web & mobile app developers to equate their applications to backend cloud storage while providing services like data storage, user management, Push notification, Identity Management, social integration, analytics, marketing automation and these services are provided through Baas tools called software development kit (SDK) and Application programming Interfere (API). There are two types of backend as a service namely Consumer (Baas) and Enterprise (Baas). The consumer Baas give more focus on lightweight applications and games and whereas the enterprise Baas give more focus on Mobilizing sensitive and critical business data.
What are the major applications for Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service?
MBaaS are gaining a significant trend in the application development world and these MBaaS solutions are commonly used in providing services like data storage, push notifications, social networking services and user management, Identity management.
MBaaS assist the organization in reducing the cost into development, to get the market faster, developing the app for multiple platform, collaborating the MBaaS platform across various team.
Cloud identity services help to connect the organization or an enterprise to cloud-based applications and services while confining the security expected from applications hosted in the cloud or data center.
With the help of custom mobile applications, the Legal industry can track, record, and save their movement and files to maintain in real time. These mobile applications enable lawyers and paralegals to tap into a standard server or database and record and track their evidence or document without the trouble of maintaining it on a physically or computer.
The major end-users for cloud integration market include IT, Research & Analysts, Education, retails & vendors, banking & financial services, Health-care, Manufacturing, media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, chemical, life science, legal industry and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service
- Mobile backend as a service (MBaas) dismiss the need to establish server and frame authentication, project for scalability, customize the system and proceeds many steps necessary to implement and support the backend
- A mobile backend as a utility provider offers developer a form of APIs to connect to back-end resources and guide them to simplify and unify development efforts across different platforms.
- MBaaS also dismiss the need for setting up unnecessary application stacks and provide a basic set of back-end services, such as analytics, data storage, and Identity management marketing automation, push notifications and Gamification.
- CMBaaS is primarily have a attention on mobile application development but the access can be used efficiently in several areas of development such as electronic readers, web development, launch API, Mobile Apps
- Backend as a service (BaaS) offers banks a path to shift their financial solutions, financial management tools and correlated offering by carrying out such offering banks can advance their path into new markets and quickly expand and meet the need of the customer and proceed for more profitable services.
Who are the Major Players in Cloud Mobile Backend Service Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes IBM, Microsoft, Kony, CloudMine Anypresence, Appcelerator, Kii, Applicasa, Built.io, Sencha, Parse, ApiOmat, Kinvey, Oracle
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.