Probiotics in Animal feed Market deals with production of probiotics, the forms of probiotics available and the dosage of feeding, effects of digestion in the animal. The Probiotics in animal feed market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 to 2023. The Probiotics are generally fed in the animal food to gain immune system by killing pathogens that harms the body. Asia-Pacific is the largest regional market accounting for a global probiotic market and North American countries are becoming major markets in probiotics by creating awareness to the customers to use more probiotics in future.
What is Probiotics in Animal feed?
Probiotics are the good micro-organisms such as bacteria and fungi requires for the growth of animal immune system. The feed additives supplied through food to the animals is called as Probiotics in Animal feed. The probiotics are of both Bacterial and Non Bacterial type. The examples of Bacterial Probiotics are Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Pediococcus, Streptococcus, etc. The Non-Bacterial probiotics are fungus and yeast like Aspergillus oryzae, Candida Pintolopessi etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Probiotics in Animal feed Market:
- Instead of producing Antibiotics that cause side effects to the animals, the companies are promoting Probiotics these days. This process widely used for Swine feeding and poultry feeding.
- Lellemand probiotic product received Organic Certification from Australian Certified Organization (ACO). Probiotic and yeast derivatives are recognized as scientifically-proven alternatives to antibiotics in all production systems and are now widely used in Australia, USA and Europe.
Who are the Major Players in Probiotics in Animal feed Market?
The companies that involved in the market of Probiotics are Lallemand, BNA, Provita, DVS bio life ltd, Sweet pro, chr. Hansen, Evonik, Prowell, etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.