1. Aerospace Foam Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Aerospace Foam Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Aerospace Foam Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Aerospace Foam Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Aerospace Foam Market- By Foam Type
6.2. Cross-Linked polyethylene
6.4. Reticulated Polyurethane
6.6. Specialty foams
6.7. Metal foams
7. Aerospace Foam Market-By end users
7.1. General Aircrafts
7.1.1. Civil Aircrafts
7.1.2. Private Aircrafts
7.2. Commercial Aircrafts
7.3. Military Aircrafts
7.3.2. Non- Combat
7.3.4. Refueling Air Crafts
7.4. Experimental Aircrafts
8. Aerospace Foam Market - By Geography
8.1. North America
8.1.4. Rest of North America
8.2. South America
8.2.7. Costa Rica
8.2.8. Rest of South America
8.3.9. Rest of Europe
8.4.3. South Korea
8.4.7. Hong Kong
8.4.8. Rest of APAC
8.5. Middle East& Africa
8.5.2. South Africa
8.5.3. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
9. Market Entropy
9.1. New Product Launches
9.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. BASF SE
10.2. Rogers Corporation
10.4. UFP Technologies
10.5. Evonik Industries AG
10.6. Company 6
10.7. Company 7
10.8. Company 8
10.9. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Aerospace foams are made up of cellular structured materials and have low density. They are generally used for cushioning, insulation and vibration dampeners. The aerospace foam market was valued $4,755.9 million in the year 2017 and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 5.6% during 2018-2023. In addition to the properties such as rigidness, tensile strength, durable and heat resistant is increasing its demand in different aircraft applications such as rooftops and rotor blades. The rise in government initiatives in military aircrafts may increase the demand in aerospace foams.
What is Aerospace Foam Market?
Aerospace foams are segmented into different foam types. Polyurethane foam is used for providing comfort in cushioning to the customers in aircrafts. This polyurethane is sub segmented into Elastollan and cellasto based on the chemical components they are used for providing comfort in cushioning. The use of basotect in melamine foam which is used for the thermal and acoustic insulation in sidewall panels which makes a positive contribution to the rising demands for the better noise reduction. These panels are self-supporting for easy fit and installation.
What are the major applications for Aerospace Foam Market?
On the basis of application aerospace foam market is segmented into general aircrafts, commercial aircrafts and military aircrafts. General Aircrafts include those which are used for flight training and agricultural aviation and the military aircrafts are of two types’ combat aircraft and non-combat aircraft combat aircraft are those which are designed to destroy enemies’ weapons using their own aircrafts ordnance whereas the non-combat aircrafts are not designed for combat purpose but to care weapons for self-defense.
Market Research and Market Trends of Aerospace Foam Market:
- New approach in the aerospace foam industry for developing fire resistance products is done by using synthetic foams with improved stability and lifespan. In addition manufacturers are shifting towards fluorine free foams which offer an environmental friendly solution for liquid fire application.
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited known as HAECO is building double hinge arc headrest platform by adding a noise cancellation technology which is designed to offer a curve around the passengers head without any gaps created by a three panel headrest in which the noise dampening materials are paired up with the noise cancellation technology which are integrated into the seat of the passenger.
- Designed by ACLA Studio and manufactured by Aerofoam Industries a new approach for resolving the armrest conflict in aircrafts is by providing a comfortable positioning for two elbows on the same armrest. It is provided with a curve design which allows one person to rest the elbow on the top of the armrest and the other to rest below.
- Installation of sensors in the Aerospace foams: Seating systems equipped with sensors inside the foam are designed monitor individual seats for factors such as temperature, seat belt status and mobile activation enabling to detect any type of anomalies. This system can also monitor overhead storage bins and analyze the cabin air quality and any damages inside the aircraft using sensors which transmit real time to flight attendants, maintenance staff and onboard communications systems.
Who are the Major Players in Aerospace foam Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes BASF SE, Rogers Corporation, Armacell, UFP Technologies, Evonik Industries AG and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.