The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is estimated to surpass $134.4 billion by 2023 growing at an estimated rate of more than 12.6% during 2018 to 2023. Printing and Tags and Labels are forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 12.84% till 2023. In 2017 Inks and Dyes generated a total revenue of 40% share which are then followed by barcodes, QR codes and Holograms. By Geography, America is the most revenue generating country compared to the rest of the world. The tags and labels accounted for a market size of $32.78 in 2018.
What is Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market?
Counterfeit means fake replica of the original product in the market, which are intended to make the advantage over them. These are unauthorized reproductions of trademarked brands which are very much in close to the existed ones. It hurts legitimate companies as they are making more profit out of it illegally every year. Anti-Counterfeiting packaging is done to make secure packaging which resists imitation and confirms the safety of the product in different ways.
Taking everything into consideration, economical damage to the companies and health risk to the consumers are two major concerns to be valued. Anti-Counterfeiting technologies are addressing these issues strongly to help consumers aware of the original product. Pharmaceutical and food are remained as relevant sector in this aspect as importance is given to individual’s health and well-being.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Fresh Food Packaging Market by technology, feature, tags and labels, various end user industries and geography.
What are the major applications for Anti-Counterfeit Packaging?
The various end users assessed includes Food & Beverages, Medical Device & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Automotive, Clothing & Accessories, Sports & Beauty Products, Banks, Insurance and Financial institutions, Government & Educational Institutions, Cosmetics & Personal Care. Food & Beverages and Consumer Goods holds maximum market share compared to the remaining end users. Due to the increase in population, consumption levels rise in both the fields in turn receiving great demand for counterfeits.
Market Research and Market Trends of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
- Digital Artwork Anti-counterfeit Packaging System Based on RFID: New design shows an effective artwork of anti-counterfeit system where AES algorithm was used to encrypt data on the label to ensure the security of label data. Hash algorithm was adopted to help in completing the validation of label data. By depending on the anti-counterfeit features of the labels, the forged labels could not be achieved. The anti-counterfeit of label data could be achieved through the consistency of the label data validated under the assistance by Hash algorithm and the data recorded on the cloud platform.
- Verification Systems Technology: VST is an online test platform that identifies fast and accurate authentication of optic transceivers. Distributors that add VST confidence services to their quality control process are able to improve their recognition with clients by showing their assurance for verifying the authenticity of their hardware.
- Smart Labels: Smart Labels grants for item identification that is more advanced than traditional bar code data. Its authentication which can be performed by a user’s smartphone can strengthen a business’s brand without requiring the use of additional specialized devices, while also providing information about that consumer to the business.
Who are the Major Players in Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes TruTag Technologies, Inc., U-NICA Group, Securikett Ulrich & Horn GmbH, SICPA Holding SA, 3M Company, ACG PHARMAPACK PRIVATE LIMITED, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., AlpVision S.A., Authentix Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corporation and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.