The Hadoop market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 48 % during the forecast period. Many small and large enterprises has learned the benefit of employing Hadoop. Hadoop is playing an important role in Big Data analytics. This report gives a detailed information about the Hadoop market, components, tools associated with Hadoop and the roles played by different components of Hadoop in market to keep it most preferred analytical tool till date.
What are Hadoop Market?
Hadoop is an open source software platform developed by Apache Software Foundation for scalable and distributed computing of large volume of data. It provides high performance and cost effective analysis of Big Data generated by the enterprises through digital platforms. Big Data is large amount of data set whose size or type is beyond the ability to be processed traditionally. It consist of three types of data sets namely saturated data, Semi-structured data and unsaturated data. Big Data comprises of three main components such as volume, velocity and variety. Data sets corresponds to the contents of single database table or single statistical data matrix. It can be in Terabytes and Petabytes. In Hadoop market, the enterprises use Hadoop’s open source component to store, process and analyze the large amount of data generated through digitally to remain, competent in market as well as forecast the market with end users to increase the business activity.
What are the applications of Hadoop Market?
Hadoop is an open source platform which can perform operation on large files stored in distributed file system which is capable of managing all types of data. The application of Hadoop market are Banking, Transportation, Healthcare, Communication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Hadoop:
- Apache Hadoop is an open source of framework written in Java which allows operation on large datasets stored in distributed file system. The data generated extremely in large quantity from single or multiple sources at high pace is known as Big Data. Big Data represents next generation in data analytics and visualization. It provides the organization with large amount of data sets which can be used for analysis, Optimization and implementation of new strategy to move to next level. Hadoop consist of four main components such as MapReduce, HDFS, Hadoop common and Hadoop YARN. As the name suggest MapReduce does mapping of the data where the data set is broken down into value pairs and then that data is passed on to reduce where the output from map task is further broken down in value pairs and reduce task was performed. The Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) which allows the data to be stored in accessible format across large number of linked storage devices. Hadoop common is a set of services used by other Hadoop components. YARN manages the resources of the systems storing the data and running the analysis.
- Development of Hadoop began to store and analyze large amount of data sets which can practically store and accessed on one physical storage devices. The virtual storage of data has been in context such as cloud storage. Apache Spark and Flink are the two processing engine run by YARN. Out of these two Spark runs both batch and real time workloads by ousting the MapReduce in many batch applications and it can bypass the HDFS to access the data from Simple storage service (S3) in AWS cloud. The tools associated with Hadoop are Flume, HBase, Hive and others which can run along the Hadoop and have achieved the Apache project status. Hadoop is compatible with operating system such as Linux/GNU but if the enterprise doesn’t of Linux/GNU operating system they can use virtual box software by inducting Linux inside it. There are different analytical tools are present in the market for analyzing the data sets but the thing which is making Hadoop more preferred is of being open source and providing all analytics at one platform.
- One of the current trend in the Hadoop market is usage of Hadoop in Elastic cloud compute infrastructure, Machine learning, Data Lake and Data Fabric. Elastic cloud compute is a platform upon which the Amazon web services own version of Apache Hadoop, Elastic MapReduce works for analyzing the data set. The thing which makes it trend is it can support the Apache Hadoop analytics software. The Data Fabric simplifies and integrates the data management across cloud and on premise. It consistently delivers and integrate the hybrid data cloud services for data insight, access, control, protection and security.
Who are the Major Players in Hadoop Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are SAS, Cloudera, Teradata partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.