Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market Report: Industry Coverage
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems– By Technology: Filtration Methods, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Distillation Systems, etc
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems– By Design: Personal water bottle with filter, Pour through filter with pitcher, Faucet Mounted Filter with diverter, etc
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems– By Applicable Standards: NSF International, ANSI (American National Standards Institute), US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), JWPA (Japan Water Purifier Association), etc
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems– By End User: Residential and Non-Residential
The Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: CP Kelco Oil Field Group, Huntsman Corporation, Croda International PLC, Weatherford International, Stepan Company, Enviro Fluid, Rimpro-India, Evonik Industries AG, Flotek Industries and others
Market Research and Market Trends of Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market
- Researchers at the Yale University have developed a nanocoagulant material for the treatment of water contaminants. This new nanotechnology based water treatment system was inspired by the sea organism named, Actinia that captures its prey using its tentacles. This treatment method is highly novel, as it significantly removes contaminants in a single coagulative action, without the need for multiple treatment processes. Creating an efficient and easy-to-operate technology to remove all contaminants from water is key to addressing global water scarcity.
- Based on World Health Organization, there are an estimated 1.7 billion cases of childhood diarrhoeal disease every year as a result of lack of safe drinking water and sanitation. Researchers in India have recently come up with a solution to this problem with a water treatment system using nanotechnology. This water treatment technology uses composite nanoparticles that emit silver ions which result in destroying contaminants. The researchers claim that this kind of water treatment systems using nanotechnology, will have a vital role in the future water treatment system market.
- Havells India recently entered the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market, with one of its key products named Havells Max 100% RO & UV. This new product claims to include 7 purification segments including UV and RO treatment processes. As new players enter the water purification market segment in developing countries like India confirms the theory that increasing urbanization pan India, would lead to an increase in demand for Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems in the future.
- Fairey Industrial Ceramics Limited trading as Doulton Water Filters.