Acetaldehyde Market Overview:
Acetaldehyde market report deals with source, manufacturing process, toxic behavior, applications and geography. It is classified as group 1 Carcinogenic compound in the market. It is freely soluble in water and organic solvents. So acetaldehydes are primarily used for the production of chemical compounds like Acetic acid, peracetic acid and so on. The preparation of these compounds became driving force in this market. Germany is the largest exporters and France is the largest importers of Acetaldehyde Market.
Acetaldehyde Market Outlook:
Acetaldehyde is a chemical compound of aldehyde group which is in colorless liquid or gas form. The. The acetaldehyde comes from natural plants, vegetables, coffee, Home -made beer, dairy food and so on. It can also be produced by artificial means like manufacturing units globally. The applications of acetaldehyde compound is in flavoring agents, perfumes, basic dyes, preservatives for fruits and fishes, pulp and paper industries, building materials and so on. For the preparation of chemical derivatives like peracetic acid, acetic anhydride, pyridine, butylene glycol, acetate esters and so on acetaldehyde acts as a raw material.
The price of acetaldehyde for lab chemicals it is around 230 rupees per pac per unit. Also the price of acetaldehyde available in liters, kilograms.
Acetaldehyde Market Growth Drivers:
As the raw material for pyridine bases and other chemicals compounds, acetaldehyde is becoming driving force in this market. Also demand in application for glyoxal and glyoxylic acid also drives the acetaldehyde market. Majorly application industries are the driving the market demand of acetaldehyde.
Acetaldehyde Market challenges:
Carcinogenic nature of acetaldehyde for preparing compounds is a challenge in this market. This became risk and safety concerns in application industries. For this companies are taking utmost care to be safe from toxicity.
Acetaldehyde Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Acetaldehyde. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Acetaldehyde Market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Acetaldehyde Market Report: Industry Coverage:
Manufacturing process of Acetaldehyde Market: Silver process, Acetylene hydration, Liquid –phase oxidation of ethylene, Ethanol.
Applications of Acetaldehyde Market: Flavors industry, perfumes Industry, Basic dyes, polyester resins, preservative for fruit and fish, Pulp and paper industries, process additives, Building materials, Fertilizers, Pharmaceutical companies.
Acetaldehyde Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Acetaldehyde Market Key Players:
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Dupont, Dow chemical company, BASF, purdue, Tadeka Pharmaceutical company, sumitomo chemical company and few more companies.
Acetaldehyde Market Trends and Market Research:
- The market research shows the availability of instrument for measuring of acetaldehyde in the exhaled breath of humans when consume alcoholic beverages using laser absorption spectrometer.
- BASF launches new polyol grade to reduce VOC’s inside cars. This company provides polyol grade alternative to polyurethane foams for automotive application like car seats, head liners, steering wheels with lower acetaldehyde emissions up to 30-40%. So that toxicity of acetaldehyde can be reduced from this.
- Acetaldehyde is commonly found in tobacco smoke and fermented alcoholic beverages. In order to find out the concentrations and behavior of acetylene and action of ethanol in human brains from few decades onwards research is going on. The research shows use of Magnetic response spectroscopy can find the concentrations in brain.
- The study has done on Metropolitan city of Sao Paulo located at South America regarding the presence of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde in vehicular emissions and also finding solutions to air pollution. This study also shows the presence of formaldehyde and Acetaldehyde are more in winter seasons.