The Global Acne Vulgaris Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 10.65 % during 2018 to 2023. Topical retinoid will be employed in the first line therapy. This therapy will be deployed on its own or in a combination with antibiotics. Adapalene and Tretinoin in topical retinoid is gaining more traction worldwide and is expected to dominate other treatment in near future. In addition, clindamycin and erythromycin is the most popular topic antibiotics in managing acne. In United States, Acne is the most common skin condition. According to American Academy of Dermatology, annually 50 million Americans are affected by acne.
What is Acne Vulgaris Market?
Acne Vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory skin disease normally which takes place in the pre-adult stage. Acne Vulgaris is mostly observed in teenagers because of the physical changes which take place in those specific years. Numerous factors which lead to acne vulgaris, of which the four primary factors are bacterial growth & colonization, sloughing of keratinocytes, excessive sebum production and inflammation & immune system response. The spots which are formed from acne vulgaris can often remain as a scar for the greater part of an individual’s life. Ninety percent of world population are getting affected by acne at some point in their life. Depending on the condition, acne is characterized into mild, moderate & severe. People who affected with this are commonly characterized by low self-esteem, social withdrawal and depression with suicidal tendencies.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Acne Vulgaris Market by Treatment, Device and Geography.
Market Research and Market Trends of Acne Vulgaris Market
- Allergen Company acquired Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, with an acquisition accounting for $621.4 million. This boosts the Allergan’s dermatology product pipeline with an addition of an active inhibitor for the potential treatment such as psoriasis and other disorders. Furthermore, as a result of the Vitae Acquisition, the Company expanded its pipeline with the acquisition of a Phase II atopic dermatitis drug candidate.
- Bayer signed a MOU to sell selected Crop Science businesses to BASF in light of the planned acquisition of Monsanto. The various assets which are to be sold include Bayer’s global glufosinate ammonium business, an important part of the field crop seed businesses, Liberty Link technology for herbicide tolerance, as well as specific research and development capabilities.
Who are the Major Players in Acne Vulgaris market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Allergan, Bayer AG, Cipher, Galderma S.A, Hygeia Laboratories Inc, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Stiefel Laboratories, Valeant Pharmaceutical International Inc., Novan Inc, Vyome Biosciences and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.