An alkyl amine
is a compound with an attached alkyl group to the nitrogen atom of an amine. Alkyl amines is produced when alkyl replaces one of the three hydrogen atoms in ammonia. Classification of these ammines is done on the basis of the number of alkyl groups present in it by replacing one, two or all three hydrogen atoms in ammonia and depending on the replacement of the hydrogen atoms these alkyl amines are called as primary alkyl amines, secondary alkyl amines, and tertiary alkyl amines. Cyclic amines comprise of secondary or tertiary amines. Globally demand for alkyl amines is driven by rising demand from the major application industries such as solvents, agrochemicals, and water treatment applications
This report identifies the
alkyl amines market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to alkyl amines market.
Globally demand for alkyl amines is expected to witness growth in the upcoming future due to increasing demand in industrial solvent, water treatment an agrochemicals in the developing economies. Asia-Pacific represents the highest market share in the global alkyl amines market followed by North America and Europe with the second and third highest market share amongst all the major regions.
This report on alkyl amines market has been divided based on manufacturing process, type, and application which is segmented as
- Global Alkyl amine Market, By Manufacturing Process: Alcohol-amine reaction, Aldehyde-amine and ketamine hydrogenation reaction, Nitrile reduction, Ritter reaction, Direct amination, Hydrogenation of anilines, Reaction of alkyl halides with amines
- Global Alkyl amine Market, By Type: Methylamines, Ehylamines, Butylamines & IsoButylamines, Propylamines & Isopropylamines, Amylamines, Cyclohexylamines
- Global Alkyl amine, By Applications: Rubber Industry, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment, Industrial Solvents, Pharmaceuticals, Paper Chemicals, Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd.