Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde (ACA) or alpha- amyl cinnamaldehyde aroma chemical
having a floral fragrance and is widely used in perfumes. It is a yellow colored chemical with strong jasmine aroma and is used widely used in manufacturing of personal care products such as perfume, deodorants, creams and lotions, talcum powder and many others where it generates a jasmine-like floral fragrance when other volatile chemicals of floral character are added to it. Apart from this amyl cinnamic aldehyde finds its applications in other end-user industries such as household care, and food and beverages industries where it is used in detergents, liquid detergents, fabric softener, and as flavouring agent in food & beverages. Globally increasing demand for personal care & home care products and increasing consumption of food products with natural flavouring agents are driving demand for amyl cinnamic aldehyde.
This report identifies the global Amyl cinnamic aldehyde market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global amyl cinnamic aldehyde market.
Globally North America dominated the amyl cinnamic aldehyde market due to higher demand for personal care and home care products along with higher consumption of packaged foods followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions as the second and third largest markets for Amyl cinnamic aldehydes. Demand for amyl cinnamic aldehydes is expected to grow fastest in Asia-Pacific region due to increasing consumption of personal care and home care products in the region due to increasing disposable income amongst the middle class families in the region.Global Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde market is further also segmented based on the type, and end-use industries as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Global Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde Market, By Type (2014-2021): Natural, and Synthetic
- Global Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde Market, By End-Use Industry (2014-2021): Food & Beverages, Home Care, and Personal Care
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Kao Global Chemicals
- Simalin Chemicals Industries Limited
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corporation