has the ability to provide real-time monitoring solutions for civil structures, which helps to reduce the maintenance cost. To avoid accidents and endure the growth of a country's economy, it is crucial to monitor the health condition of civil infrastructure. The growing demand for infrastructure monitoring in civil infrastructure, worldwide is one of the key drivers of the market. There is a growing demand for wireless technology in the infrastructure monitoring market. Wireless infrastructure monitoring has rising demand and emerged as a technology that would significantly influence the field of infrastructure asset management and structural monitoring. In addition, increasing adoption of infrastructure monitoring system in aerospace will generate new opportunities. However, the higher cost of infrastructure monitoring system is the key restraint for the market.
This report identifies the
global infrastructure monitoring system market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to infrastructure monitoring system market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global infrastructure monitoring system market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to higher demand in China, and Japan. Civil infrastructure had the largest market in 2015 among all application. Wireless infrastructure monitoring system is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
This report segments global infrastructure monitoring system market on the basis of technology, application, by component, by end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Infrastructure Monitoring System Market, By Technology: Wired Type, and Wireless
- Infrastructure Monitoring System Market, By Application: Damage detection, Crack detection, Impact monitoring, Corrosion monitoring, Strain monitoring, Hotspot monitoring, State sensing, and Multi-modal sensing
- The report has focused study on Infrastructure Monitoring System Market by Component: Hardware, Sensors, and DAS & Communication System
- The report has focused study on end-user industry in which Infrastructure Monitoring System is used: Civil, Energy, Mining, Defence, Aerospace, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- COWI A/S.
- Advitam Group
- Acellent Technologies
- Geocomp Corp.
- Nova Metrix LLC