Interactive Kiosk Market Overview:
Interactive kiosks are the computer devices designed to help people in performing specific tasks and services on their own paying bills, buying tickets, bank transactions and others. It’s a standalone device in a public place used for contributing information or for any kind of promotional purpose, often incorporating an interactive display on screens . Interactive kiosks market has a cut-throat competition for the big players in the market with its huge demand from various industries like Entertainment, Hospitality, banking and other industries. The global Interactive kiosk market is estimated to surpass $30.53 billion by 2023, growing with a CAGR of 5.69% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Interactive Kiosk Market Outlook:
Interactive kiosks also called as Electronic kiosks, these have been considered as simple information system where transactions or exchange happens between human and kiosk itself. A kiosk is a stand-alone booth typically placed in high-traffic places for business purpose. The market is segregated based on type of kiosk used as self-service kiosks, internet kiosks, Photo kiosks, information kiosks and others. It is further segmented basing on the applications as Hospitals, government, banks and others. The end user industry includes entertainment, hospitality, transportations, banking and others .
Interactive Kiosk Market Growth Drivers:
With the usage of Interactive Kiosks in retail practices to enhance customer experience and analyzing public behavior are playing a significant role in driving the market. It has a various advantages like efficiency of sales, reduced transaction time, improved interaction, enhanced service are driving the market. Security related applications and development in retail and entertainment industries are the major divers of the market. Kiosks helps various industries to save time, and to increase the number of users that approach at a time as it gives effective information in less time is further driving the market .
Interactive Kiosk Market Challenges:
Even though it has various advantages its facing a problem with Phishing attacks, customer data privacy and cybercrime is restraining the market from growth. Another major challenge faced by the market is its installation and authorization of kiosks involves a lot of expenditure. The expenditure won’t stop after installation but continues with maintenance of hardware and software to ensure smooth operations. Kiosks use custom software which performs few tasks as they have limited features to identify the people so authentication is a major challenge faced by the industry. Rise in telecom sector providing such as 3G and 4G LTE Posses challenges for the manufacturers of kiosks .
Interactive Kiosk Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Interactive Kiosk market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Interactive Kiosk market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Interactive Kiosk Market Report: Industry Coverage
Type of Interactive Kiosks: Touch screen kiosks, Internet kiosks, Photo kiosks, information kiosks, Production promotion kiosk, Self-service kiosk, vending kiosk, Way finding kiosks
Applications of Interactive Kiosks: Hospitals, Government and Corporate offices, Banks, retail and showrooms, theaters, and others
Applications of Interactive Kiosk: Entertainment and hospitality, Retail, Transportation and others.
The Interactive Kiosk market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Interactive Kiosk Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the major players in Interactive Kiosk include Siemens AG, IBM Corporation, Diebold Inc., KIOSK Information Systems Inc., Phoenix Kiosk Inc., Meridian Kiosks Inc, Embross Group Pvt Ltd, IER SAS, Wincor Nixdorf AG, Kontron AG and more than 20 companies
Interactive Kiosk Market Trends:
- Integration of intelligent personal assistant & knowledge navigator technology such as siri and cortana in foreseeable future may also provide avenues for the interactive kiosk market growth. With the innovations in kiosks market it is showing a positive trend towards growth. Introduction of kiosks in transportation industry is expected to drive the market as multimedia kiosk are the alternatives to traditional travel literature and broachers. They can efficiently organize and present large amounts of information, promote travel destinations and perform various tasks like dispense travel coupons, make reservations and record transactions and others are showing a positive trend towards the market. Development of rural markets in developing countries is showing a positive trend towards the growth of the market. Another major trend is the busy lifestyles of individuals which leads to increase in the purchase of online movies tickets owing to benefits such as time savings, deals & offers and option for selecting of seats and others are expected to drive the market.