Interactive Whiteboards (IWB)
are gaining prominence as one of the most popular and successful technologies in classroom learning as they allow students to write or draw on surfaces, print images and share the same over networks. This makes teaching easy and raises the interest of students as compared to conventional whiteboards. IWB uses display which is connected to a computer to display and process the relevant information. Thus, growing adoption of new technology in schools and government spending to improve the learning infrastructure are the major drivers for the growth of IWB market.
IWBs are also being used for multiple applications in corporate as well as government sectors. The major driver for the adoption of IWB in corporate sector is the ease of conducting meetings without travelling. Increasing adoption of alternative technologies of in this market by end users are major trends associated with the global interactive whiteboard market. However, emerging tablet market may hinder the growth in education sector during the forecast period.
This report identifies the Global Interactive Whiteboards Market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to interactive whiteboards market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the global interactive whiteboards market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing focus on quality education among the masses. Education sector is estimated to have the largest market size during the period 2016 and 2021.This report segments global interactive whiteboards market on the basis of technology, application, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This market research report on interactive whiteboards market also covers all the major technologies being used in manufacturing of interactive whiteboards as follows: DViT, Infrared Optical, Electromagnetic and Others
- On the basis of application this report on interactive whiteboards market is segmented as follows: Education, Corporate and Government
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for interactive white boards in each of the region.
- Hitachi Solutions America Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sharp Corp.
- Epson Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- ViewSonic Corporation