Owning to the increasing number of companies adopting BOYD policies the managed mobility services are expected to maintain a high growth rate. BOYD policies are enabling flexibility and creativity for employees to work in a comfortable environment, at the same time increasing efficiency and productivity. As mobile devices are becoming smarter and faster their usage and reliance is also becoming stronger, and organizations are introducing applications and programs for their employees.
What is Managed Mobile Services Market?
Managed Mobility services refer to the services provided by IT companies to procure, deploy and manage mobile devices and applications by connecting out-of-office workers to the enterprise environment. With an increasing number of workers turning to mobile devices for daily applications and ease of use, organizations are deploying custom applications to enable workers to use enterprise data outside work environment. The major industries where MMS is applied are Transportation, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Finance and Public Utilities.
Market Research and Market Trends of Dark Analytics Market
- In developed countries such as North America and Europe, SMEs are driving the growth for MMS. With low implementation costs and the ability to connect and operate mobile devices using the enterprise from mobile devices anywhere saves extra overhead costs and improves efficiency. Also, companies need not build on the IT infrastructure as the service can be outsourced to IT leaders, and can focus on their core business.
- Companies are facing stiff competition from their counterparts and often turning towards their in house teams for operational improvements. But, there’s only so much in house technology department can bring into the organization, mostly concentrating on the businesses core activities. By outsourcing MMS, organizations can rely on service providers who are experts in the fields, saving capital and resources.
Who are the Major Players in Managed Mobility Services Market?
The major vendors in Managed Mobility Services are IBM Corporation, Orange SA,Hewlett Packard Company, Accenture PLC, Fujitsu Ltd., Deutsche Telekom AG, AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems Inc., Vodafone Group PLC.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.