Vehicle surveillance scope includes: in-vehicle surveillance,
under-vehicle surveillance, and out-vehicle surveillance. The market is poised to witness a growth owing to increasing need for security and sales of premium cars. The demand for out-surveillance is estimated to be driven by the need to reduce fatalities from transportation. The technological advancements and regulations present huge opportunities to the tier I suppliers in this market. OEMs are developing innovative products to cater to the demands of security from the end-users. Various technologies such as parking assist systems, GPS, ACC and BSD are being integrated in the vehicles to improve safety and reduce fatalities.
During the forecast period, it is estimated that, parking assist and GPS segments will witness the highest growth owing to safety and convenience features offered by thee systems. However, the prices of these systems are estimated to be a hindrance for its adoption in cost-sensitive markets.
This report identifies the global vehicle surveillance market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to vehicle surveillance market.
Geographically, North America and Europe are the key markets for vehicle surveillance owing to stringent regulations.This report segments global vehicle surveillance market on the basis of In-Vehicle, Under Vehicle and Out-Vehicle Surveillance market as follows:
Sample companies profiled in this report are:
- In-Vehicle Surveillance Market, by Product: Parking Assistance System (PAS), Autonomous Cruise Control Systems (ACC), Heads-Up Display (HUD), Lane Departure Warning System (LDW), Blind Spot Detection Systems (BSD), and Global Positioning System(GPS)
- In-Vehicle Surveillance Market, by Vehicle Type: Passenger Cars, and Commercial Vehicles
- Under Vehicle Surveillance Market, by Type: Fixed Under Vehicle Surveillance System, and Portable Under Vehicle Surveillance System
- Out Vehicle Surveillance Market, by Type: Hardware, Software, and Service
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.