Vibration monitoring equipment
is used in major industries such as energy & power, automation and automotive among others for troubleshooting and fault diagnosis of the equipment. This technology is capable of detecting failures as early as three months in advance. Increasing focus of manufacturing from preventive maintenance to predictive maintenance, growth towards automation and demand towards maintenance technology are the major drivers in the end user sector propelling the demand for this equipment. Technological advancements are leading to increased automation in various sectors. These advancements include reducing costs of wireless online monitoring systems, automated fault diagnostics, internet communication capabilities and online monitoring programs are also the factors which are making the market to grow during the forecast period. However, major restraints for this market are unpredictable maintenance periods and economic slowdown and may restrict the future growth potential of the global vibration monitoring equipment market.
This report identifies the global vibration monitoring equipment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to the global vibration monitoring equipment market.
Geographically, North America and Europe are the key markets for vibration monitoring equipment. Among all the applications, oil & gas is the major application, followed by the energy & power application. This report segments global vibration monitoring equipment market on the basis of product, component, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global vibration monitoring equipment market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Vibration Monitoring Equipment Market, by Product: Portable Vibration Monitor, Non-Portable Vibration Monitor, and Others
- Vibration Monitoring Equipment Market, by Component: Accelerometer, Eddy Current Proximity Probe, and Others
- Vibration Monitoring Equipment Market, by Application: Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Chemicals, Marine, Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.