Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Overview
Including juices in daily routines helps with faster weight loss, anti-aging, wrinkle prevention, and also used as the hangover-free cocktails. Incorporating juices as an integral part of modern diet, and increasing popularity towards plant based nutritive products by consumers are the factors driving the growth of the cold pressed juice market. According to this research report from IndustryARC, the global cold pressed juice market size was nearly $6.0 billion to 6.3 billion, and the market demand is projected to grow at a notable CAGR of 9.5% to 10.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Geographically, North America dominates the consumption of cold pressed juice and generated around 35% to 37% of the total demand in the year 2018. Among the various cold pressed fruit juices Apple, Orange, Blueberry, Goji, and grapes and among the vegetable juices Tomato, Carrot, Cucumber and Beetroot are highly consumed. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is a famous quote which we all know for good reason and the apple juice helps us to fight with infections and heart diseases. According to World Health Organization, globally, 844 million people have chronic liver diseases, with a mortality rate of two million deaths per year. Since Cucumber contains 95% water, it acts as an incredible detoxifier and helps with liver and kidney function.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Outlook
Cold pressed juice is the method of extraction of juice with a hydraulic press method from fresh vegetables and fruits, under certain cooling temperature in oppose to other traditional methods such as single auger, and centrifugal. Cold pressed juice in its raw form only has a shelf life of three to four days, after four days microbes begin to spoil juice and it causes major food safety risks, especially for small children and pregnant women. To overcome from this problem, cold-pressed juices market started using pasteurization method called high pressure processing (HPP).
In HPP, bottled juices are immersed in cold water under high pressure, which upsurges shelf life from three to four days to a gigantic 30 to 45 days. Due to their longer shelf life cold pressed juices are adopted largely by end user industries, which in turn is growing the demand for the market. Mixed fruit and vegetables juices are dominating among other diverse juice type segments; it is estimated to grow with an exuberant CAGR of 11.20% to 11.75% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The mixed fruit and vegetables juice which includes Carrot, Orange, and Ginger will improve the standard vision of eyes and acts as strong detoxifier.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Growth Drivers
- Growing demand for juices made up of fruits such as Apple, Acai, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Black Currant, Maqui Berry, Baobab, Cranberry, and Goji; which are rich in taste are driving the growth in the mixed fruits and vegetables segment of the global cold pressed juice market.
- Increasing health awareness among consumers is steadily causing a shift towards safer, convenient, healthy, and refreshing beverages which are calorie and caffeine free is another major factor driving the growth of the cold pressed juice market.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Challenge
Cold pressed juices are organic and made by using the HPP method, they are more costly than the usual juices. The biggest challenge for the players operating in the market is spreading awareness regarding health benefits from juices by convincing larger consumers. But in recent times, the companies are investment a fair share of their investments into branding and advertisement.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Key Players Perspective
In 1996, Liquiteria started the original cold pressed juice business in New York City, with easily digestible raw vitamins, minerals, and enzymes from the fresh fruits and vegetables. Liquiteria’s cold pressed juice bottle contain 200 calories, one gram of fat, three grams of dietary fiber, 26 grams of sugar, and three grams of proteins which will help to maintain diet for the fitness awareness people. The latest innovations in cold pressed juice market by the Liquiteria include Cold brew coffee, vanilla almond milk, strawberry cashew milk, and maple syrup.
The major players operating in the cold pressed juice market are PepsiCo, Inc., Hain BluePrint, Inc., Liquiteria Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Pressed Juicery, Kuka Juice, Greenhouse Juice Co., and Drink Daily Greens LLC.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Trends
- Replacement of morning java with celery juice, which contains high level of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals is witnesses as a practicein many people before going to work. This celery juice also reduces hypertension, and lowers cancer risks.
- New product launches and partnerships are considered as game changers in the cold pressed juice market. For example, Coca-Cola Co. invested around $ 90 million to buy 30% stake in Suja Life, organic and cold pressed juice maker. Suja’s plant based movement has generated a huge demand for cold pressed vegetable juices, as they maintain diet for high profile athletes and entertainers.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the cold pressed juice market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of cold pressed juice market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Global Cold Pressed Juice Market Segment Analysis
Types of Cold Pressed Juices: fruit juices, vegetable juices, and mixed juices.
Acidity range of Cold Pressed Juices: low, medium, and high.
Technologies used in Cold Pressed Juices: slow, auger, and masticating.
Processing methods of Cold Pressed Juices: raw, pasteurized, and unpasteurized.
The cold pressed juice market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia