The global cold pressed juice market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% in the forecasted period i.e. 2018 to 2023. The associated health benefits in consuming fresh juice is driving the market demand for cold pressed juice. Mixed fruits and vegetable segment is expected to be the dominant segment in the forecasting period. Health awareness among consumers would be market driver to boost the growth of this Mixed fruits and vegetable market.
What is Cold Pressed Juice?
Cold-Pressed juice has been extracted from fresh vegetables and fruits, by using hydraulic press under certain cooling temperature in oppose to other traditional methods. These juices has been under retailing for many years but came to familiarity only after 2013. Unpasteurized juices can be kept in a refrigerator for more than five days.
What are the major applications of Cold Pressed Juice?
The use cold pressed juice is limitless. This can be used as a health booster and detoxification. This will give you significant weight loss after periodic consumption. Excluding sugar added juice, other pressed fruit juice ingredients are energy enhancer and nutritional dense.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cold Pressed Juice?
- The small investment from Coca-Cola has made the US based startup to penetrate deeper in organic and cold-pressed juice to sell more than 40 million bottles because of its remarkable technology such as High Pressure Processing (HPP) to keep it preserve with good taste and nutrition. This investment will give a global exploration and increase the manufacturing capacity. Finally, Suja will highly influence the procurement and supply chain network to sell source material at less cost.
- Nutrition Capital Network (NCN), which is an NGO that acts as a mediator between investors and companies in nutrition and wellness industry. The organization estimated that the rate of mergers and acquisitions in Food and Beverages industry has grown at 13% in the year 2016. Majority of acquisition’s happen due to recent trends such as benefits of beverages, consumer’s preferences on ingredient and significance of supply terminal of the industry. It is estimated that the investment in home-based cold pressed juicing system and extravagant sodas.
- One of the Angel Investing firm, LetsVenture has invested 1million dollars on a cold pressed juice company, MyGreens. This company focuses on two megatrends called, Health/Fitness and F&B. The company intends to be the leader in clean label which is a revolution in F&B, and became the first FMCG brand focusing on food & beverage industry.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Cold Pressed Juice are Suja Juice., Rawpressery., Galt juices., Pulp and Press ., Zula Juice., and other 10 more companies.
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2017-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.