The epoxy adhesives market is estimated to surpass $xx xxxxxxx by 2021 growing at an estimated rate of more than xx% during 2017 to 2021 majorly driven by the growing demand for lightweight metals from the automotive industry and shift towards composites, Moreover increasing manufacturing activities across the globe is expected to drive the demand for epoxy adhesives.
Better adhesive properties over other bonding types have made epoxy adhesives demand grow
An epoxy adhesive is a copolymer formed by mixing together a resin and a hardener. Depending on the thickness of the application and the temperature of the work area, for curing epoxy adhesives take few minutes to hours to gain adequate strength whereas it takes days will take one minute to several days to dry completely into a hard clear coating. However, the strength of hardened epoxy may degrade in high heat or under exposure to ultraviolet light.
The epoxy adhesive exhibit better chemical, mechanical and electrical also satisfactory mechanical insulating properties over the conventional adhesives technologies. Owing to these properties epoxy adhesives have found usage into various end user industries that include aviation & aerospace, automotive, construction industry, marine, wind power industry, electrical & electronics, and others. Furthermore many metals are attached using epoxy adhesives because of their high strength and water proof properties.
Currently manufacturers in this market are involved into the production of better and efficient quality epoxy adhesives. At the same time, new manufacturers are coming up with advanced and environment friendly products, resulting in tremendous increase in the degree of competition in the global market. Consequently, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships by companies as well as individual research has been boosting the market for epoxy adhesives.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Epoxy Adhesives market by formulation technology, resin type, substrate, device type, application and geography.
What are the major applications for Epoxy Adhesives Market?
Epoxy Adhesives market derive its revenue from the steady demand through end user industries such as construction, aviation and aerospace industry and automotive sector.
Market Research and Market Trends of Epoxy Adhesives market Ecosystem
- Royal Adhesives and Sealants acquired Bacon Adhesives, based in Irvine, CA. Bacon is a developer and manufacturer of highly specified electrical and thermally conductive adhesives for demanding aerospace and defense communication, avionics and satellite applications.
- H.B. Fuller Company had signed an agreement in September 2017 to purchase Royal Adhesives & Sealants, a leading manufacturer of high-value specialty adhesives and sealants. This accretive acquisition accelerates the realization of 2020 strategic objective to focus and grow in engineering adhesives and other highly specified market segments for H.B.Fuller.
- BASF, one of the major epoxy adhesives player have collaborated with Gustav Grolman GmbH & Co. KG for marketing of amine-based curing agents for the professional processing of epoxy resins in Europe. Whereas, Grolman expanded the marketing of the BASF specialty chemicals under the Baxxodur brand to France, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, specifically for use in epoxy resin based applications
- The global market for epoxy adhesives is moderately fragmented as none of the leading global players holding major share. The global epoxy adhesives market is moderately fragmented since good number of players are present in this market, wherein majority of market share is not in the hands of confined epoxy producers.
Who are the Major Players in Epoxy Adhesives Market?
Henkel AG &Co. KGaA (Germany), 3M Company (United States), H.B.Fuller Company (United States), DOW chemical Company (United States), Arkema (France), BASF SE (Germany) are the major epoxy adhesive manufacturers.
What is our report scope?
The report gives in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable as per your needs to a certain extent. Wealso provide 20 free consulting hours for purchase of each report, enabling you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), volume (units) and value ($m). Country level data is provided based on – product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and increase efficiency of your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, and product launches of all key players in the past four years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries, for the market.