Crankshaft position sensor
is used to provide the information of the position or rotational speed of the crankshaft in an internal combustion engine to engine management systems. Globally, rise in the adoption of crankshaft position sensor in vehicles, increasing production volumes of automobiles globally, and stringent vehicle emission regulations around the globe are the prime growth drivers of global crankshaft position sensor market. In addition, increasing usage of crankshaft position sensor in aerospace industry, and growing automotive industry in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global crankshaft position sensor market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and lack of standardization for performance measurement are the key restraints for global crankshaft position sensor market.
This report identifies the global crankshaft position sensor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global crankshaft position sensor market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global crankshaft position sensor market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing automotive industry in China and India, and modernizing of vehicles in this region. Among all the types, rotary position sensor has the highest market share in global crankshaft position sensor market. Automotive application leads the global crankshaft position sensor market among all the end-user industriesThis report segments global crankshaft position sensor market on the basis of type, technology, contact type, output, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Market, By Type: Linear Position Sensor, Rotary Position Sensor, and Proximity Sensors
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Market, By Technology: Hall-Effect Sensor, and Magnetoresistive Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Market, By Contact Type: Contact, and Non-Contact
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Market, By Output: Analog, and Digital
- The report has focused study on crankshaft position sensor market by basis of end-user such as: Automotive, Aerospace, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- ACDelco Corporation
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.