are electronic detectors that convert light or a change in light into an electronic signal that are a part of a much larger system. An electro-optical sensor electronically measures the changes in light beams and accordingly operates as a photoelectric trigger, thereby increasing or decreasing the electrical output. An optical switch enables signals in optical fibres to be switched selectively from one circuit to another. Globally, increase in demand of electro-optical sensors for wide range of applications is the prime growth driver of electro-optical sensor market. However, the high cost of electro-optical sensors and lack of standardization of are the key restraints for electro-optical sensors market.
This report identifies the global electro-optical sensor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to electro-optical sensor market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global Electro-Optical Sensor Market due to increase in shipment of electro-optical sensors in Asia-Pacific region is attributed to increase in demand of handheld and mobile devices in developing regions such as China and India. Asia-Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, followed by Europe, North America and Rest of the World (RoW). This report segments global electro-optical sensor market on the basis of type, by application and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Electro-Optical Sensor Market, by Type: Fiber Optics, Image Sensor, Position Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Infrared Sensor and Others
- Electro-Optical Sensor Market, by Application: Oil & Gas, Border Security, Smart Homes and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia and Spain. North America consists of the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
- Electro Optical Components, Inc.
- Shenzhen Leini-Lile Technology Ltd.
- Shanghai Lanbao Sensing Technology Co. Ltd.
- I-Linear Automation Sdn Bhd
- Waloong Electric Instruments Co. Ltd.