is a protein derived from the simple hydrolysis of collagen, which is a principal protein constituent of animal hide. It is an adhesive that is created by prolonged boiling of adhesive connective tissue for various domestic applications. Some of the major applications of animal glue are restoring objects, paintings, illuminated parchment manuscripts and other artifacts. Animal glue is commercially available in a number of forms including the dry granulated products for use as hot glues, cold liquid glues for immediate use and a wide selection of composition glues in cake or jelly form.
This report identifies the
animal glue market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to animal glue market.
Asia-Pacific dominated the market for animal glue in 2015 due to higher consumption of this product into end-use industries. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination and is also expected to be fastest growing market for the animal glue during the period of study due to increasing population along with end use industries development such as food & beverage, paints and adhesives industries. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respective in 2015.
This report on global animal glue also covers different type of animal glue available, various end-use application of animal glue and market size in various geographical regions:
- On the basis of type of animal glue this report classifies as follows covering all major types of animal glue available in the market: Fish Glue, Hide Glue, Rabbit Skin Glue and Bone Glue
- This report animal glue market is also segmented on the basis of major end-use applications of animal glue, some of the major applications of animal glue are: Painting, Footwear, Binding and Food
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for animal glue in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global animal glue market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- LD Davis Industries Inc.
- African Glue Industries
- Luohe Wulong Gelatin Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Hyfine Gelatin Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Gelken Gelatin Co., Ltd.