Carbon nanomaterials is the advanced materials family with exceptional electrical, thermal, chemical and mechanical properties. Carbon nanomaterials can be classified as arbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, graphene, fullerenes, and POSS (polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane) and with its advanced and exceptional properties these materials are gaining popularities in various end-use industries such as Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Electronics & Telecommunications, and Medical. Globally demand for carbon nanomaterials is expected to be driven by increasing applications in various end-use industries such as electronics and automotive.
This report identifies the carbon nanomaterials market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to carbon nanomaterials market.
Globally North America dominated the market for carbon nanomaterials in 2015 advanced manufacturing technologies and higher penetration and consumption of carbon nanomaterials in various end-use industries. North America followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. However Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to rapidly increasing number of end-use industries in the region along with increasing applications of these materials in the end-use industries.
This report on carbon nanomaterials also covers different type carbon nanomaterials available, end-use applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of carbon nanomaterials types, this report is classified as follows covering all the major types carbon nanomaterials: Carbon Nanotubes, Carbon Nanofibres, Graphene, Fullerenes and Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane (POSS)
- On the basis of end-use applications, this report on carbon nanomaterials is segmented as follows covering all major end-use applications: Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Electronics & Telecommunications, Medical and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for carbon nanomaterials in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the carbon nanomaterials market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Hyperion Catalysis International Inc
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Bayer AG