Human-machine interface (HMI)
is a software component of certain devices which are designed to handle human-machine interactions. This interface is a combination of software and hardware which takes inputs from the users and translates the inputs as signals for machines that, in turn, provide the required result to the user. This human machine interface technology is used in wide range of applications is expected to be driven by increasing trends of industrial and process automation in several industries.
This report identifies the human machine interface market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to human machine interface market.
Globally North America dominated the market for human machine interface in 2015 due to higher penetration of such machines and high rate of industrial automation to provide better services and increase efficiency. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. However rapidly growing economies and increasing automation trends in major regional economies like India and China are expected to drive growth of human machine interface products in the region making it fastest growing region globally.
This report on global human machine interface is segmented on the basis of human machine products, by applications and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global human machine interface market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report covers major type of human machine interface products, some of the major human machine interface products available are as follows: Display Terminals (Resistive Touchscreens, Capacitive Touchscreens, Near-Field Imaging Touchscreens, Infrared & Dispersive Signal Touchscreens), Industrial PCs (Input/Output Devices, Storage Devices, Processors and Others), Interface Software and Others
- This report is also segmented on the basis of human machine interface applications, this report on global human machine interface covers all major applications as mentioned below: Automotive, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defence, Packaging, Metals & Mining and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Human Machine Interface in each of the region.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE.
- Emerson Electric Co.