are biological molecule found in blood, other body fluids, or tissues and are indicative of the presence of cancer in the body. Cancer biomarkers improves the cancer detection and facilitate high speed, non-invasive diagnosis using genomics and proteomics based tools. Globally, rising incidences of cancer, growing research on cancer biomarkers, and superior speed and accuracy of diagnosis are the prime growth drivers of cancer biomarkers market. In addition, emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for cancer biomarkers market. However, higher capital investments, lack of reimbursement, and regulatory systems, and technical issues are the key restraints for cancer biomarkers market.
This report identifies the global cancer biomarkers market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global cancer biomarkers market.
Geographically North America dominated cancer biomarkers market, followed by Europe due to growing government support for discovery and development of biomarkers, and rising usage of advanced omics technologies for the biomarker discovery. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rising incidences of cancer, and expansions by key market players in this region. Among all the applications, diagnostics segment has the highest market share in cancer biomarkers market followed by drug discovery and development.This report segments cancer biomarkers market on the basis of product, technology, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Product: ELISA pair sets based, RNA based, Tumor suppressor based, cDNA clone based, and Others
- Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Type: Protein Biomarkers, Genetic Biomarkers, and Others
- Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Tumor Type: Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Others
- Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Technology: Immunoassays, Omics Technologies, Cytogenetics, Imaging Technologies, and Bioinformatics
- Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Application: Drug Discovery and Development, Diagnostics, Risk Assessment, Prognostics, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Abbott Laboratories
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd.