Shock and impact sensors
are used to detect and record shock or impact to a product or package. Globally, technological advancement of impact sensor leading to higher usage, rise in the demand of impact sensor from automotive industry, and increasing shipping and logistics industry are the prime growth drivers of global impact sensor market. In addition, increase in adoption of impact sensor for newer applications, such as- active hard-drive protection systems, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global impact sensor market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and lack of efficiency in stringent and harsh working environment are the key restraints for global impact sensor market.
This report identifies the global impact sensor market
size in for the year 2014-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2023. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global impact sensor market.
Geographically North America dominated global impact sensor market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for safety in automobiles, and growing shipping and logistics industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, automotive segment has the highest market share in global impact sensor market.This report segments global impact sensor market on the basis of type, output, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Impact Sensor Market, By Type: Piezoelectric Sensors, Piezoresistive Sensors, and Strain Gage Sensors
- Impact Sensor Market, By Output: Analog, and Digital
- Impact Sensor Market, By Application: Tap Detection, Micro-Drive Protection, Shipping and Handling, Automotive Security Systems, General Tamper-Proofing, and Others
- The report has focused study on impact sensor market by basis of end-user industry such as: Research & Testing Labs, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Shipping & Logistics, Industrial Process and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Dytran Instruments, Inc.
- Metrix Instrument Co.
- Meggitt PLC
- Instrumented Sensor Technology
- TE Connectivity Ltd.