Laser stands for light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation, is a device that generates a beam of light of a single wavelength or colour through a process of optical amplification. Globally, advantages of laser technology, rise in the shift toward nano and micro technologies, and increasing adoption of laser technology by manufacturers and industrialists are the prime growth drivers of global laser technology market. In addition, increase in scope of applications, growing adoption of wireless laser connections, emergence of laser technology in optical communication, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global laser technology market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and environmental concern are the key restraints for global laser technology market.
This report identifies the global laser technology market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global laser technology market.
Geographically North America dominated global laser technology market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing automotive, commercial, and medical industries in this region, which will drive the adoption rate of laser technology, since it is widely used in equipment and systems in these industries. Among all the end-users, semiconductor & electronics segment has the highest market share in global laser technology market.
This report segments global laser technology market on the basis of type, application, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Laser Technology Market, By Type: Solid Laser, Liquid Laser and Gas Laser
- Laser Technology Market, By Application: Optical Communication, Material Processing, Marking & Engraving, Microprocessing, and Others
- The report has focused study on laser technology market by basis of end-user industry such as: Telecommunication, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Commercial, Semiconductor & Electronics, Medical, Research and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc.
- Lumentum Holdings Inc.
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- GSI Group Inc.
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd.