Linear Variable Differential Transformer
also known as LVDT Transducer is a most common type of electromechanical transducer used to convert mechanical motion or vibrations, specifically rectilinear motion into a variable electrical current, voltage or electric signals, and the reverse.
This report identifies the linear variable differential transformer market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to linear variable differential transformer market.
Globally North America dominated the market for linear variable differential transformer in 2015 due to higher usage of in various applications in aerospace and civil engineering industries. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Strong industrial growth, rapid technological advancement and shifting manufacturing base of major end-use industries makes Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.This report on global LVDT also covers different type LVDT Transducers, application, end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- The report covers major type of LVDT Transducers, some of the major types available are as follows: Current Balance AC/AC, Current Balance DC/DC and Frequency Based
- On the basis of applications of LVDT Transducers, this report on global LVDT market is segmented as below covering all major applications: Aerospace, Flush Diaphragm, Heavy Duty/Industrial, Hazardous Location, PC Board Mountable, High Accuracy, Submersible, Sanitary, Customized for Special Purposes and Others
- This report also covers all the major end-use industries using LVDT Transducers for wide range of applications, some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Energy & Power, Industrial Automation, Aerospace, Civil Engineering and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for LVDT in each of the region.
- Singer Instruments & Control
- Stellar Technology
- Honeywell Microeletronics & Precision Sensors
- TE Connectivity Measurement Specialties