Linear Variable Differential Transformer also known as LVDT Transducer located in the turbine control system. It is the most common type of electromechanical transducer used to convert mechanical motion or vibrations, specifically rectilinear motion into a variable electrical current, voltage or electric signals, and the reverse. The piezoelectric material is one kind of transducers used majorly as a piezoelectric transducer that can be easily calculated by energy measuring instruments.
LVDTs are mainly used in the aerospace, industrial, and military industries in a wide range of applications includes aerospace valves, actuators, power turbines, hydraulics, satellites, and a nuclear reactor. Linear encoders is a type of sensor also utilized in the transducer. It is also used in applications such as positioning tables and labs and are also commonly used in motion control systems, robots, and machine tools.
This report identifies the linear variable differential transformer market share, market size, future trends, opportunities and challenges for the year 2015-2018, and forecast of the same for the year 2023. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, market dynamics, competitive landscape, risk and influencing factor analysis is other key aspects with respect to linear variable differential transformer market.
Globally North America dominated the market for a linear variable differential transformer in 2015 due to higher usage of in various applications in aerospace and civil engineering industries. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Strong industrial growth, rapid technological advancement and shifting manufacturing base of major end-use industries makes Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.
This report on global LVDT also covers different type LVDT Transducers, application, end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions and its forecast.
- The report covers a major type of LVDT Transducers, some of the major types available are as follows: Current Balance AC/AC, Current Balance DC/DC and Frequency-Based.
- On the basis of applications of LVDT Transducers, this report on global LVDT market is segmented as below covering all major applications: Aerospace, Flush Diaphragm, Heavy Duty/Industrial, Hazardous Location, PC Board Mountable, High Accuracy, Submersible, Sanitary, and Customized for Special Purposes and Others.
- This report also covers all the major end-use industries using LVDT Transducers for the wide range of applications, some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Energy & Power, Industrial Automation, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes a detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for LVDT in each of the regions.
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Singer Instruments & Control
- Stellar Technology
- Honeywell Microeletronics & Precision Sensors
- TE Connectivity Measurement Specialties