, also known as High-temperature insulation wool (HTIW) is a major type of synthetic mineral wool. Ceramic Fibre and its products are used for high temperature insulation applications in several energy intensive industries to prevent heat loss and save energy. Globally increasing awareness about energy conservation is driving the demand for Ceramic Fibres in major end-use industries.
This report identifies the Ceramic Fibre market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Ceramic Fibre market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for Ceramic Fibre in 2015 with accounting for nearly half of the global market due to presence of large number of major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Strong industrial growth and shifting manufacturing base of major end-use industries makes Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.This report on Ceramic Fibre also covers different type Ceramic Fibres, product forms, end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Ceramic Fibre market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report covers major type of Ceramic Fibres, some of the major types available are as follows: Refractory Ceramic Fiber (RCF), Low Bio-Persistent Ceramic Fiber, Polycrystalline Ceramic Fibers (PCF) and Others
- On the basis of product forms of Ceramic Fibres, this report on global Ceramic Fibre market is segmented as below covering all major product types: Blanket, Boards, Bulk, Paper, Modules & Blocks and Others
- This report also covers all the major end-use industries using Ceramic Fibres for wide range of applications, some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Aluminium, Ceramics, Iron & Steel, Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Cement and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Ceramic Fibre in each of the region.
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd.
- Unifrax Corp.
- Thermost Thermotech Co. Ltd.
- Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co. Ltd.