Ceramic fibre paper
is one of the important product form of ceramic fibres which also known as High-temperature insulation wool (HTIW). Ceramic fibre paper is a refractory fibrous material with a general thickness of 1 or 2 mm thick sheet and are used for relatively low temperature applications as against other ceramic fibre products. Demand for ceramic fibre paper is driven by increasing demand from automotive and aerospace industry globally.
This report identifies the ceramic fibre paper market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to ceramic fibre paper market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for ceramic fibre paper in 2015 with accounting for major part of the global market due to presence of large number of major end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination and is also expected be the fastest growing regional market during the period of study. Major growth factors driving demand of ceramic fibre paper in the region are growing automobile production in the region coupled with increasing number of end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. This report on ceramic fibre paper also covers different end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
- This report also covers all the major end-use industries using ceramic fibre papers for wide range of applications, some of the major end-use industries using ceramic fibres covered in this report are as follows: Aerospace, Automotive, Petrochemicals, Building & Construction, Ceramic & Glass and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ceramic fibre paper in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ceramic fibre paper market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- General Insulation Europe Ltd.
- Unifrax Corp.
- Thermost Thermotech Co. Ltd.
- Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd