is a raw material derived from plant material to produce cellulosic/man-made fibres and paper industry. Demand for chemical pulp is expected to witness growth due to rising paperboard packaging and tissue products popularity across the world.
This report identifies the chemical pulp market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to chemical pulp market.
Globally Europe dominated the market for chemical pulp in 2015 followed by North America as second largest regional market. Major factor behind high consumption of chemical pulp in these regions is estimated to be higher usage of paper as a packaging material as against plastics and increasing demand for specialty products such as personal care and hygiene products. Asia- Pacific is expected to witness strong growth in the chemical pulp market during the period of study on account of increasing usage of paper materials due to increasing awareness about harmful and environmental impacts of plastics.This report on chemical pulp also covers different type chemical pulps, various processing methods, end-use industry applications and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the chemical pulp market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report covers major type of chemical pulps, some of the major chemical pulp types available are as follows: White Chemical Pulp and Brown Chemical Pulp
- On the basis of processing methods of chemical pulps, this report on global chemical pulp market is segmented as below covering all major processing methods: Sulfite Pulp Process and Sulfate Pulp Process
- This report also covers all the major end-use industry applications using chemical pulp for wide range of applications, some of the major end-use industry applications covered in this report are as follows: Paper Boards, Packaging Paper, Tissue and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for chemical pulp in each of the region.
- Clariant International AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Buckman Laboratories International Inc
- Cytec Industries Inc
- BASF SE